My New Af Hookah !

89justalex

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1341632788' post='551031']
Alien bowl looks legit, fantastic bowl. The hose looks more like a Narbish than a Nammor, and if it is, you still have a fantastic hose.
[/quote]

Does it look like an older version of narbish? Because it doesn't look like the current version at all.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1341673789' post='551072']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1341632788' post='551031']
Alien bowl looks legit, fantastic bowl. The hose looks more like a Narbish than a Nammor, and if it is, you still have a fantastic hose.
[/quote]

Does it look like an older version of narbish? Because it doesn't look like the current version at all.
[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. I was just throwing a guess out there! The shape of the hose and port handle and tips are pretty similar to the Narbish. I'm just quite certain it isn't a Nammor hose. [url="http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-1574-nammor-hookah-hoses.html"]http://www.hookah-sh...okah-hoses.html[/url] Edited by Epoch

[quote name='89justalex' timestamp='1341648846' post='551058']

Thanks man ! Very happy to know that ! Can't wait to try it when i go home. :Hookah:
[/quote]

Enjoy the new hardware.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1341682353' post='551081']
KM washable?
[/quote]

Don't think is a washable KM. But you know better...i saw only one KM hose and doesn't look like this.

@Epoch: Thank you very much, sir !

I'm not sure what hose it is, but I can tell you for sure it isn't a Narbish. Narbishes have a port handle. This one does not. This hose actually looks a lot like my Abu Mahir Razan hose.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1341731124' post='551124']
I'm not sure what hose it is, but I can tell you for sure it isn't a Narbish. Narbishes have a port handle. This one does not. This hose actually looks a lot like my Abu Mahir Razan hose.
[/quote]

Hope it's at least washable...

[quote name='89justalex' timestamp='1341754773' post='551127']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1341731124' post='551124']
[/quote]

Hope it's at least washable...
[/quote]

Do the tips come off? If not, then it's probably not a washable, and if they do, then test it with a magnet. If it sticks to the hose, then it must have a metal coil inside it which again would mean that it is not washable.
  • Upvote 1

@vendetta: yes, the tips come off. didn't try the magnet thing though. I don't have one where i am right now