Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ezxen

Hypnosis Phunnel Bowl Review

I had fun

<br>
<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GFvSWsv_aCQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GFvSWsv_aCQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

hahaha thats funny stuff man

"But, whatever. Let's get to shootin' this."

Classic, man.

Well you just helped me save money. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331359071' post='542009']
[/quote]
Im glad i did its a nice $15 r target because there are 5 other holes on the other side of the bowl that were not shown before it cracked at the top. The bowl really is crappy and when nakhla wouldn't smoke out of it , it had to go.

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1331360566' post='542016']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331359071' post='542009']
[/quote]
Im glad i did its a nice $15 r target because there are 5 other holes on the other side of the bowl that were not shown before it cracked at the top. The bowl really is crappy and when nakhla wouldn't smoke out of it , it had to go.
[/quote]Im just sorry you had to waste your money on it bud. :|

Seems like we have a Comedian. ;]