I Thought I Would Drop This Off Here.

Bawhee

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWluqLXE9M8&feature=g-u-u&context=G2cfd5d0FUAAAAAAAAAA[/media]

This made me think, not only in America is this kind of stuff going on and I thought this was a proper argument to all the crap that is going on right now.
In some ways this relates to hookah as well.

My thoughts:

It would be much simpler if people learned the difference between freedom and licentiousness. When some people talk about freedom, what they're really talking about is license. Freedom involves rights. Government shouldn't violate those. On the other hand, civilization, through government, has every right to limit license.

Unpopular speech is the very kind of speech that needs the most protection.

Methinks the only "vaginas" this guy has ever seen have been on the internet. :D

Lol, Diet Sunkist...

Good video. He made a lot of interesting points. I'm gonna ponder on this stuff myself now... Might post some thoughts later.

I will say right now though that I'm glad I have the freedom to look at vaginas on the Internet if I so wish. :P

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328836232' post='538481']
I will say right now though that I'm glad I have the freedom to look at vaginas on the Internet if I so wish. :P
[/quote]
Just one of the blessings of living in this day and time. :rolleyes: