SHOW YOUR HOOKAHS!

[quote name='xpimpitox']lol i got so many dvd's i should do the same. too bad my dvd collection is as precious to me as my shisha![/quote] Was talking about DVD quality rips ;) I also have a lightscribe drive so that I can burn the image into the top

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='htdsngup']Umm the red on probably hits a little (could just be b/c it was my first) better. Not much, this could be b/c i have a little more room in the chamber for smoke to build.  I do actually regret getting a bohemian as a first though. I want to get a classic egyptian hookah. Smoke first, then looks.  EDIT: I woudlnt care if i was smoking from a poop modeled hookah, if it was the best smoke ever, i would cary it around with pride![/quote] You really think an Egyptian would be better than your Bohemian? Like you, I already have a QT and I'm looking for something taht a little bigger and hits well too

Do you have to have a website to insert the pictures into the message? I have plenty of hookah pics on my computer but I don't know how to upload them to the forum post.

[quote name='MrMoodz']Do you have to have a website to insert the pictures into the message?  I have plenty of hookah pics on my computer but I don't know how to upload them to the forum post.[/quote] I use this: [url="http://www.imageshack.us/"]ImageShack[/url]

[img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4967/hookahup5.jpg[/img]My Hookah-Shishah.com Ice Torrent. I love this thing, I wonder why I don't see more people with the ice chamber. It's a much smoother smoker to me. The only problem is the stem is kinda rusty...I need to buy some Hoppes #9 and get that taken care of.

[quote name='ghostofdavid']Yash, those are some bombastic hookahs. I have the single hose non-rotating stargate an dit is PIMP. What is the one in the middle?[/quote] It's a single hose egyptian style thats roughly 26-28" without the windcover. Its smokes like a beast, and is my only hookah representing a more traditional feel, except for my vinyl tubing hose :)

david: Nothin' gets the ladies blood pumping like the combined aroma of gun oil, solvent, and sweat. Just like dad used to wear. :)Yash, that one on the right is absolutely the bizomb.=, I'm considering buying a larger version of that one from hookah-shisha.com. How does that one rate for you, as far as smoking, upkeep, etc?

[quote name='GuyWithTheGun']david: Nothin' gets the ladies blood pumping like the combined aroma of gun oil, solvent, and sweat. Just like dad used to wear. :)  Yash, that one on the right is absolutely the bizomb.=, I'm considering buying a larger version of that one from hookah-shisha.com. How does that one rate for you, as far as smoking, upkeep, etc?[/quote] The original stargate is smokes like a champ. I was a little worried about the small chamber, but was suprised on how smooth/thick the smoke was. Guess it just shows that size doesn't matter if well built.Have to be gentle with it though. I wore down my threads because I was prematurely pulling it apart before I fully unscrewed it. But Samir got me a replacement base, I'm gentle with it, and its been holding up perfectly.It's also a breeze to clean because it breaks down into small sections.

[quote name='Yashman19'] [quote name='ghostofdavid'] Yash, those are some bombastic hookahs. I have the single hose non-rotating stargate an dit is PIMP. What is the one in the middle?[/quote] It's a single hose egyptian style thats roughly 26-28" without the windcover. Its smokes like a beast, and is my only hookah representing a more traditional feel, except for my vinyl tubing hose :)[/quote] Hey if you don't mind me asking... where did you get the Eqyptian one from? I've always wanted to pick up an Egyptian just haven't had the time.

[quote name='Blue Lantern'] Hey if you don't mind me asking... where did you get the Eqyptian one from? I've always wanted to pick up an Egyptian just haven't had the time.[/quote] All three of those hookahs came from Samir from Taqseem Hookahs :)

[quote name='mysteria'][img]http://home.comcast.net/~fascinationalist/hookah1.jpg[/img]  My first hookah :)I have a better hose now though.The hookah is 23" or something.[/quote] where did you get it at? What's it called? How's it smoke? Sorry for the questions.