Genuinehookahs.com?

[quote name='Lakemonster'] So, why did you change your name from "GenuineHookahs" to "Imperial Hookahs" and then back again? seems to me that staying with an established "good name" would be more favorable.[/quote] you gotta try something new every now and then...why dont you just stick to your favorite flavor of shisha? Because youre afraid you'll get sick of it. Moral: Change is good sometimes.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GenuineHookahs'] [quote name='Lakemonster']  So, why did you change your name from "GenuineHookahs" to "Imperial Hookahs" and then back again? seems to me that staying with an established "good name" would be more favorable.[/quote] you gotta try something new every now and then...why dont you just stick to your favorite flavor of shisha? Because youre afraid you'll get sick of it. Moral: Change is good sometimes.[/quote] If it ain't broke... Now if it is, that's another story .

I am not one to jump on any bandwagon... i didn't jump on the QT or mya bandwagon (yet...) lol. But genuine hookah sure you may be a reputable seller... but for god sakes act professional! i don't care if you "dont" need the business which is untrue... you DO need the business if you did not than you wouldn't have a site operating. Those threads mush had thrown up as evidence were nasty bro.... i couldn't believe you as a MERCHANT were talking to potential customers like that.... If you want people to buy from you than don't call them "scum" or swear at them... i dunno, this might be logical to me b/c im studying business in university.... but i thought this was just common sense haha. Learn to be professional and service your customer and maybe i can buy my first mya from you!Cheers!

[quote name='GQ_Playboy']I am not one to jump on any bandwagon... i didn't jump on the QT or mya bandwagon (yet...) lol. But genuine hookah sure you may be a reputable seller... but for god sakes act professional! i don't care if you "dont" need the business which is untrue... you DO need the business if you did not than you wouldn't have a site operating. Those threads Yash had thrown up as evidence were nasty bro.... i couldn't believe you as a MERCHANT were talking to potential customers like that.... If you want people to buy from you than don't call them "scum" or swear at them... i dunno, this might be logical to me b/c im studying business in university.... but i thought this was just common sense haha. Learn to be professional and service your customer and maybe i can buy my first mya from you!  Cheers![/quote] good point

honestly guys... I read all the posts that he had from mush's evidence post..... and w/e we all make mistakes... he seems to be acting alot more civil in this thread.... just give him another try...hes got good prices and seems to have something to offer to this forum.. the more merchants the better.... but i can't speak for everyone.. just another viewpoint i guess... let him post without biting his head off every time... but again thats just my 2 cents...Cheers

Everyone has their bad days. Being rude is one thing but not sending products is another.I was not shocked when I read the threads in Mush's post, but I was disappointed. I thank Mush for his extensive research on this and follow up. We could sleep better having people like Mush around watching our backs.I am checking out some of Geniune's products, once I build more confidence that I will recieve it with no issues, I will make a big order. I am always up for second chances, but he has to fix whats broken and deal with still standing issues if there are any.Good luck in your business Geniune and I hope you run an honest good business. Thanks again Mush ..Peace

Hmm...even I must admit, I was looking at a specific hookah he had posted once upon a time, but after seeing how he had acted on here, I didn't buy it. It's a shame too, as I recall that it was a rather gorgeous thing. I never even gave him another thought as a vendor, and I'm glad of it the more I see him in action.

[quote name='Ghelyoon']Thought I share my experience with this seller with you all cause I'm with Mushrat on this  I bought an Atlantis Hookah(for those who don't know it's very much like the stargate except different stem) from him on ebay. After assembling and smoking it for i left it there and when i came back the next day the bottom section of the stem that goes in the water in the jar was broken and fallen off in the jar.when i opened it i saw that it was broken right at the screw thread.  Being an engineer myself i knew this was bad and faulty manufacturing. (I also have 3 more hookahs and come from a hookah-smoking heritage so I know how not to abuse my hookahs)  Long story short I told him about it and after 38 days he finally told me two days ago that he has found a peice and is going to charge 20$ for it (note that I bought the Hookah itself for 55$)  im not sure if he is the same person from Genuine Hookah that i emailed with but looking at how this guy talks here and the emails that i got, chances are they are the same person.  GenuineHookah if you are reading this:small world huh?!  Bottom line in my opinion:  he is rude (past couple of posts he is been just sucking up i think since he is on his last strike out), doesn't offer good customer service, and sells faulty hookahs (at least to me!)  peace out  [/quote] I hate to break the news to you, but we don't and have never sold the atlantis hookah.

[quote name='gunsboy']Everyone has their bad days.  Being rude is one thing but not sending products is another.  I was not shocked when I read the threads in Mush's post, but I was disappointed.  I thank Mush for his extensive research on this and follow up.  We could sleep better having people like Mush around watching our backs.  I am checking out some of Geniune's products, once I build more confidence that I will recieve it with no issues, I will make a big order.  I am always up for second chances, but he has to fix whats broken and deal with still standing issues if there are any.  Good luck in your business Geniune and I hope you run an honest good business.  Thanks again Mush ..  Peace[/quote] I like this man, you wont be disappointed if you buy from us, I can promise you that much.

You will notice, besides telling ghelyoon it aint him, he hasnt answered any of the complaints against him. He's only atta boyed people who are willing to give him a chance (those who havent ordered from him) and ignores any negatives. How about some explainations of the BAD service stories?

I guess "caveat emptor" really comes into play here.Personally I feel that it's your own money and you are entitled to do whatever the hell you want to do with it. That said, everyone has seen first hand the kind of salesman he is. Based on that, you're really gambling with your money; it seems like you have two outcomes: 1. You don't get your item.2. You get your item but it is not as "described" = you get shafted no matter what angle you view it at = headache, hassle, heartache= money down the drain.I mean for a savings of $10 - $15 is it really worth it? Put it this way, if you "purchased" insurance with this guy... the price would come out similar to H-S or SS. Heck if you really didn't care about the extra goodies get it direct from Mya. All these 3 vendors are trustworthy and kind. The service doesn't just end with the sale... it continues well after you bought the item. Now I call that peace of mind. For $15 extra dollars that right there is insurance and well worth it.

[quote name='Blue Lantern']I guess "caveat emptor" really comes into play here.  Personally I feel that it's your own money and you are entitled to do whatever the hell you want to do with it. That said, everyone has seen first hand the kind of salesman he is. Based on that, you're really gambling with your money; it seems like you have two outcomes:  1. You don't get your item.2. You get your item but it is not as "described"  = you get shafted no matter what angle you view it at = headache, hassle, heartache= money down the drain.  I mean for a savings of $10 - $15 is it really worth it? Put it this way, if you "purchased" insurance with this guy... the price would come out similar to H-S or SS. Heck if you really didn't care about the extra goodies get it direct from Mya. All these 3 vendors are trustworthy and kind. The service doesn't just end with the sale... it continues well after you bought the item. Now I call that peace of mind. For $15 extra dollars that right there is insurance and well worth it.[/quote] amen on that i personally see no reason to order from him. I have only heard bad things, and so far have trusted the hookah forums, and they havent lead me astray yet. If i see some genuine good feedback, and some better customer service from the dude posting, ill look into maybe buying, but if not, well many other places to shop.

[quote name='Blue Lantern'] I mean for a savings of $10 - $15 is it really worth it? Put it this way, if you "purchased" insurance with this guy... the price would come out similar to H-S or SS. Heck if you really didn't care about the extra goodies get it direct from Mya. All these 3 vendors are trustworthy and kind. The service doesn't just end with the sale... it continues well after you bought the item. Now I call that peace of mind. For $15 extra dollars that right there is insurance and well worth it.[/quote] Another caveat: Neither SS or H-S carried the hookah I wanted. Only GH does.

[quote name='GenuineHookahs'] [quote name='Ghelyoon'] Thought I share my experience with this seller with you all cause I'm with Mushrat on this  I bought an Atlantis Hookah(for those who don't know it's very much like the stargate except different stem) from him on ebay. After assembling and smoking it for i left it there and when i came back the next day the bottom section of the stem that goes in the water in the jar was broken and fallen off in the jar.when i opened it i saw that it was broken right at the screw thread.  Being an engineer myself i knew this was bad and faulty manufacturing. (I also have 3 more hookahs and come from a hookah-smoking heritage so I know how not to abuse my hookahs)  Long story short I told him about it and after 38 days he finally told me two days ago that he has found a peice and is going to charge 20$ for it (note that I bought the Hookah itself for 55$)  im not sure if he is the same person from Genuine Hookah that i emailed with but looking at how this guy talks here and the emails that i got, chances are they are the same person.  GenuineHookah if you are reading this:small world huh?!  Bottom line in my opinion:  he is rude (past couple of posts he is been just sucking up i think since he is on his last strike out), doesn't offer good customer service, and sells faulty hookahs (at least to me!)  peace out  [/quote] I hate to break the news to you, but we don't and have never sold the atlantis hookah.[/quote] Oh you don't sell Atlantis huh?oh right i forgut we are all morons here ... so you must be right!well how about this?(ebay)Item number: 260004890776  [url="http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260004890776&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1"]http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1[/url]oh is this an atlantis Hookah? yesIs the seller GenuineHookah? let me geuss YESIs this the one I bought from you? Yes Is this how you deal with everything in life? you just deny it?I can't beleive you! how do you even have a business?you answer emails in half an hour? huh no ... more like 38 days! (of course that's after me emailing you back several times following up on it)half an hour?you answered my emails pretty fast before you sold the Hookah to me, but after I bought it and paid for your faulty Hookah, you took weeks and weeks to answer to emails.That's not good customer service ok?half an hour?!so stop talking about good customer service, and get real. If you are still in denial, I can post all the emails with all the dates that I sent to you and the few that I rec'd from you.

[quote name='Ghelyoon'] [quote name='GenuineHookahs']  [quote name='Ghelyoon'] Thought I share my experience with this seller with you all cause I'm with Mushrat on this  I bought an Atlantis Hookah(for those who don't know it's very much like the stargate except different stem) from him on ebay. After assembling and smoking it for i left it there and when i came back the next day the bottom section of the stem that goes in the water in the jar was broken and fallen off in the jar.when i opened it i saw that it was broken right at the screw thread.  Being an engineer myself i knew this was bad and faulty manufacturing. (I also have 3 more hookahs and come from a hookah-smoking heritage so I know how not to abuse my hookahs)  Long story short I told him about it and after 38 days he finally told me two days ago that he has found a peice and is going to charge 20$ for it (note that I bought the Hookah itself for 55$)  im not sure if he is the same person from Genuine Hookah that i emailed with but looking at how this guy talks here and the emails that i got, chances are they are the same person.  GenuineHookah if you are reading this:small world huh?!  Bottom line in my opinion:  he is rude (past couple of posts he is been just sucking up i think since he is on his last strike out), doesn't offer good customer service, and sells faulty hookahs (at least to me!)  peace out  [/quote] I hate to break the news to you, but we don't and have never sold the atlantis hookah.[/quote] Oh you don't sell Atlantis huh?oh right i forgut we are all morons here ... so you must be right!well how about this?(ebay)Item number: 260004890776  [url="http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260004890776&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1"]http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1[/url]oh is this an atlantis Hookah? yesIs the seller GenuineHookah? let me geuss YESIs this the one I bought from you? Yes Is this how you deal with everything in life? you just deny it?I can't beleive you! how do you even have a business?you answer emails in half an hour? huh no ... more like 38 days! (of course that's after me emailing you back several times following up on it)half an hour?you answered my emails pretty fast before you sold the Hookah to me, but after I bought it and paid for your faulty Hookah, you took weeks and weeks to answer to emails.That's not good customer service ok?half an hour?!so stop talking about good customer service, and get real. If you are still in denial, I can post all the emails with all the dates that I sent to you and the few that I rec'd from you.[/quote] I really REALLY hate to come to GH's defense, but that seller is GENIE Hookahs, not Genuine Hookahs. Let's not pick a fight where there isn't one, ok?

[quote name='The Dude Abides'] [quote name='Blue Lantern']  I mean for a savings of $10 - $15 is it really worth it? Put it this way, if you "purchased" insurance with this guy... the price would come out similar to H-S or SS. Heck if you really didn't care about the extra goodies get it direct from Mya. All these 3 vendors are trustworthy and kind. The service doesn't just end with the sale... it continues well after you bought the item. Now I call that peace of mind. For $15 extra dollars that right there is insurance and well worth it.[/quote] Another caveat: Neither SS or H-S carried the hookah I wanted. Only GH does. [/quote] Which hookah do you need pal?

Well, I did get the order this morning right as I was rushing off to work litterally running out the door. But of course you know I had to open the box anyways, at the risk of being late.I will give a detailed review about everything later, but for right now let me just say this: the hookah is really cool looking, just as I expected. And I'm very happy with the glass base. Packaging was fine, with extra attention paid to keeping the glass padded with bubble wrap. So far so good. But wait a second... where's the hose? No hose. Whoops. So I get online and email him about that. He immediately responds saying it was an accident and he'll send me a free hose of my choice, be it a MYA long handle, wide handle, reg, or cobra. I asked for the cobra.I don't have any ma'assel yet so I wouldn't have been able to smoke the hookah anyways, so I guess it is just one of those things that happens. At least I do love the overall look of the hookah and glass. I'll provide pictures later.