Hi From South Africa!

Bismuth

Hi All,

Found this forum when searching for information about hookah bars and hookah & health issues. Read a few (numerous) posts and decided to register.

I was first introduced to hookah smoking about 11 years ago in Israel, brought a one-hose pipe back from Egypt, but only got to use it last year, when I finally replaced one of the rubber grommets that Israeli customs had lost all that time ago. It has worked great, and recently added a 2-hose "hubbly" to my collection. Will post pics soon, have no idea what make they are, just what I've bought from my "dealer". From reading this forum, there is clearly a lot I don't know, and I would dare say that I am a rank amateur when it comes to hookah smoking compared to some of the members here.

First time I smoked my pipe last year, some friends asked me if I was doing NHT. From then on I've called the guy I buy my tobacco and other hookah stuff from, my "dealer", heh.

Have been using quick-lights up till now, think I want to try naturals. Never mind the various tobacco flavours recommended here, some that I haven't heard of before.

B Edited by mushrat
Please read the rules.

[quote name='EvansLight' timestamp='1304031679' post='507275']
[img]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa461/PaperTreeProphet/Welcome-1.png[/img]

Welcome and enjoy your stay!! Anything you need is a post away :D
[/quote]

good rhyme. zild approved. and welcome to hf!