Elmas Nargile 628

Chreees

This is for reviews for the Elmas Nargile 628 model only. Any non-review comments or questions will be removed or edited by the moderators. Please use any appropriate format. Pictures are recommended, but not required.

[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b][color="#000000"]Elmas Nargile model 628, İşlemeli Pirinç Normal (Normal engraved brass)[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Total Pipe Height:[/b] 24” with bowl, 21" without, 30" with windcover
[b]Stem Length:[/b] 21”
[b]Base Height:[/b] 12”
[b]Tray Diameter:[/b] 9”

[b]Stem Construction:[/b] Heavy, solid freaking brass
[b]Heart:[/b] Traditional closed, baby
[b]Grommets: [/b]Hockey tape...(hey it works)

[b]Pull: [/b]Restrictive but smooth
[b]Purge:[/b] Nonexistent
[b]Appearance: [/b]Amazing
[b]Cleanability:[/b] Never tried
[b]Price:[/b] Well, it's 85 Turkish Lira, plus shipping, in my case to the UK. That was about $130 with an extra hose

[b]Purchased From: [/b]nargilestore.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 Well, I'd wanted one for about a year before getting it, and it did not disappoint. Extremely heavy pipe, heavier than a KM Kamanja. Beautiful detail in the stem and the tray. No purge, which gets to some, but what it does is really teach you heat management. By my third smoke, I had figured out how to pack and do the coals such that purging was no longer necessary. The pipe and the hose (AWESOME hose, 93" long, 28" handle length) are both restrictive, more than any Lebanese or Syrian I've smoked. However, after thinking about it, I think the restriction plus the long hose length makes for a smoke that's more smoothed out and more intense in flavor. I also really like feeling as if I'm smoking, which this gives.
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][img]http://i.imgur.com/xdYD3l.jpg[/img]
[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][img]http://i.imgur.com/okbtIl.jpg[/img]
[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]