How To Polish Your Hookah

Chreees

good vid the only thing I would add is to wash your stem after polishing to make sure there is no polishing chemicals that might have gotten into the purge or hose ports.

I never keep my vases upside down like that for that reason there just to easy to tip.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1299311995' post='500347']
good vid the only thing I would add is to wash your stem after polishing to make sure there is no polishing chemicals that might have gotten into the purge or hose ports.

I never keep my vases upside down like that for that reason there just to easy to tip.
[/quote]

Thanks, I'll add that as a note on the vid.

Lol, yeah, I had it flipped over like that to dry out. I probably should've moved it elsewhere. But hey, it made for a great video. I think. :lol:

nice video! scared me when you almost knocked over your base.

A few weeks ago, I googled searched a polish for my hookah and found someone who used this product to polish their tri-metal:

http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-One-1035605-Nevr-Dull-Wadding/dp/B000CNBI1A

It's relatively cheap (I picked mine up at Walmart for < $5) and basically it is some type of wadding with some sort of chemical polish on.

All you do is grab a bunch of wadding, wipe down your hookah and buff it out after, basically the same as your video.

I polished my Pharonie with it and it worked very well.

I definitely recommend nevr-dull as an alternative to brasso. The tin i purchased could easily last me at least 20 polishes, probably even more.

[quote name='bdot' timestamp='1299539956' post='500569']
nice video! scared me when you almost knocked over your base.

A few weeks ago, I googled searched a polish for my hookah and found someone who used this product to polish their tri-metal:

[url="http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-One-1035605-Nevr-Dull-Wadding/dp/B000CNBI1A"]http://www.amazon.co...g/dp/B000CNBI1A[/url]

It's relatively cheap (I picked mine up at Walmart for < $5) and basically it is some type of wadding with some sort of chemical polish on.

All you do is grab a bunch of wadding, wipe down your hookah and buff it out after, basically the same as your video.

I polished my Pharonie with it and it worked very well.

I definitely recommend nevr-dull as an alternative to brasso. The tin i purchased could easily last me at least 20 polishes, probably even more.
[/quote]

Yes, Nevr-Dul works just as well. My friend used it before and I really liked the results.

[quote name='Miss Crafted' timestamp='1299547353' post='500587']
Are you as fly as a G6? : D
That's awesome, I might find some Bar Keepers Friend; I know my Dad has some.
[/quote]

Do eet and get to polishing!

And no, I'm definitely NOT as fly as a G6...

i heard chris likes to polish his hookah at least once a day....

yes, i was immature enough to make that joke

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1299569626' post='500628']
i heard chris likes to polish his [s]hookah[/s] [b]shank [/b]at least once a day....

yes, i was immature enough to make that joke
[/quote]

Fixed

• 2 years later...