Aloha

ROX

Hello from Croatia, fellow shisha smokers! 23 year old student of journalism here. Interests/hobbies are electronic music/DJ-ing/production, mountain biking, aviation, blah blah.
I experienced and forever fell in love with smoking shisha a year ago while in Tunisia, and have come to regard it as one of the finest ways to spend the afternoon :wub:
Had to do with a crappy (make that horrible) tourist trap hookah and several old packs of nakhla for a year, 2 days ago I finally bought a proper egyptian hookah and some new fresh nakhla (only have that and habibi available where I live), and again enjoyed that thick goodness in the way I last experienced in Africa (and got a killer buzz and had to lie down, I won't be smoking this by myself alone much I think). I see there are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable people here and hopefully I'll learn some new things to enhance my smoking experience :) A trully wonderful thing the narghile is, along with turkish black tea, the best thing I ever brought from abroad. Excuse my over enthusiasm :D

Cheers, and here's a nothing-special drawing for you, I got the proportions of the parts wrong but hey, it was made right after I came back from Tunisia, with my hookah knowledge still in wraps...

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs264.snc1/9121_1240013476983_1128666539_30751707_6712258_n.jpg[/img]

Welcome ROX, smoked shisha in Tunisia for the first time many years back. Loved Kairouan, Jerba and the desert south east of Gabes' I really like the drawing you have.

Yep, it's an amazing country and I wish to return and spend more time in Douz and go to Ksar Ghilane. Also a pack of tobacco there is ~0.3$ :o