Lorann Oils

I was looking in my pantry this morning, and found my LorAnn Oils I used to use when we made candies.

I found....

Cherry
Orange
Maple
Butter Rum
Cinnamon
Creme De Menthe
Coconut
Peppermint
Grape
Butterscotch
Also a bottle of citric acid

It got me thinking, Im not ready to start making my own Shisha yet... But why not add a couple drops to the hookah water? Its highly concentrated stuff, and I bet it would enhance the flavor of the smoke a bit. Similar to using wine, cola, juices etc...

I Only have a few flavored shishas at the moment (grape, strawberry, double apple, spearmint) so Ill have to figure a good combo that might go well with each other. Cherry/Strawberry, Grape/Grape, Coconut/mint, Cinnamon/Apple, spearmint/peppermint...

Anyone ever try using this type of flavoring in their hookah water before?

[quote name='withoutink' timestamp='1282477841' post='479871']
I was looking in my pantry this morning, and found my LorAnn Oils I used to use when we made candies.

I found....

Cherry
Orange
Maple
Butter Rum
Cinnamon
Creme De Menthe
Coconut
Peppermint
Grape
Butterscotch
Also a bottle of citric acid

It got me thinking, Im not ready to start making my own Shisha yet... But why not add a couple drops to the hookah water? Its highly concentrated stuff, and I bet it would enhance the flavor of the smoke a bit. Similar to using wine, cola, juices etc...

I Only have a few flavored shishas at the moment (grape, strawberry, double apple, spearmint) so Ill have to figure a good combo that might go well with each other. Cherry/Strawberry, Grape/Grape, Coconut/mint, Cinnamon/Apple, spearmint/peppermint...

Anyone ever try using this type of flavoring in their hookah water before?
[/quote]

no but does sound promising, im sure its not be worse then just putting water in the base

About the falvors, a guy from India was selling wholesale to hookah compamies in very small plastic the size of small ey drops containers. He sent me 3 flavors. It was alright,you have the ammount to make it stronger if you want.I myself don't want 9 different flavors all to be grape tasting.

Is it an oil for candles or....?
Make sure it's safe to breathe in. I understand that the candles burn them and you breathe them in already, but it doesn't go straight from the candle to your mouth. If you put it in the base it would.

They are food grade flavor extracts to make candy. I just popped some coconut into the water with spearmint tangiers. Didn't make much diff but I only added 5 drops. I can smell it a bit. But can't really see much difference in taste. But coconut is a light flavor compared to some of the others.

i tried it before...but, not in the water....

add a few drops in the tobacco, works well...and you get an added benefit of increasing the heat tolerance or so it was in my case....