College Football Pick'Em Group

Tyler

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh I had a horrible week, but all the games I missed WERE going my way til the 4th lol, oh well -- this is why I love college football, anyone can beat anyone.

so true. im interested to see how VT does after the loss to a D2 team. i mean they shut out BC, but let's see if they keep up the worl

This week seemed really easy for me, which means I'll score like 5 points total. I really think OU can beat UT and Bama is going to destroy UF.

im right with you on bama vs UF. UF has played like garbage and then scrambled to make it up in the second half all season, and against a team like bama, you can't do that.

im fairly confident FSU would beat UVA. we played them for our homecoming last year and we won like 50something to like 14

Yeah but this year UVA is pretty good, they almost beat USC in Cali, which no one ever does -- especially a team like UVA =. UVA beat Richmond which was one of the top 5 Div 2 team -- which translates to better than half the division 1 teams lol. Then they shut out virginia military 48-7. I'm sure we'll beat them but it won't be as easy as it usually is...somehow UVA recruited in the last few years lol.

The 2 ACC games I'm most worried about are Miami, FSU vs Miami is ALWAYS a good game no matter how good or bad either team is -- and NCST, they're looking pretty beastly this season.

yeah, the classic miami vs fsu game is always good, i agree.

yeah ncstate is looking ridiculous this season. like scary good

stupid upsets. Washington has no buisness beating USC. I hate USC. The Wisconsin game was good though, not mad about that. O wel. this is why i love college footbal lol

New games are up. There's that will be particularly interesting :D GO NOLES!

Leave it to a confused Miami fan to say something that has already been said :P No wonder their moniker is "um"

Jk....kind of :P

lol im realllll smooth. i just figured you hadn't posted anything new since it still said you were the last post. lol

i think i know who tyler is picking for the UM FSU match-up. i'll be at that game. tailgating for hours before

Of course, isn't that what college football is about? An obviously superior school and football program trash talking an inferior one only to be upset the day of the game and the person who did all the trash talking making 100 excuses as to why we lost? :)

BTW as of today UM is favored by 6.5, which is down from the origonal 9 they were favored by sunday night lol.

exactly, which is why i don't trash talk before the game. lol

in the past whenever i have trash talked a team we lose, so i keep my mouth shut till the end and then go crazy about how bad the other team was. lol
i still feel confident about UM on saturday. and not just because i go here, either!

Haha yeah I understand. Honestly I expect FSU to lose. When I made my season prediction I had them going 10-2, losing to OU and UM...so far I'm right.

we will see. plus a 10-2 season is nothing terrible. we went like 9-3 i think last year. either 9-3 or 9-4, but we didn't break 10 wins last year. this could be the year to do it, i hope.

oh, apparently the stadium is sold out other than like club seating for over 200 bucks. i cant wait to start tailgating at sunlife stadium again

Man the tailgates for the UM game are nuts in Tallahassee haha. When I move back down to FL you should come up for one