College Football Pick'Em Group

Tyler

Well the first week is over and I'm kicking ass :P Haha, I made stupid mistakes like leaving the Cinci/Fresno game up too high on my point list but whatever. I should know better than to pick Cinci to do anything right X.x

Can't wait til next week

I'm forseeing games like

Florida State vs Oklahoma

Ohio State vs Miami

Alabama vs Penn St

Georgia vs South Carolina

Oregon vs Tennessee

Duke vs Wake Forest

Michigan vs Notre Dame

Stanford vs UCLA

So basically a lot of games that are going to be REALLY hard to pick.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must have clicked the wrong button cause i was 100% sure Iowa was going to beat Oregon State. fuck.
on to next week. lots of exciting games next week

jesus, i am failing all over the place. yeah, i meant TCU. why would i think TCU would lose to Oregon State? dumb me

I am so pumped for the FSU OU game, it's going to be epic. FSU and OU then the OSU Miami game will be the best two games to watch next week by far. I'm predicting FSU 38-22 and OSU 21-12

yeah, interesting week indeed. im nervous, of course, about the OSU UM game, but im going to put UM ahead cause im keeping the faith and dont mind taking a plunge in points if it goes wrong. as far as FSU OU goes, im leaning towards FSU winning that one. unfortunately i don't know enough to predict an outcome for either games

Well, I'll say that IF the game was played in Miami, or any neutral site for that matter, I would give the edge to UM by ~3 but since the game is in The Shoe, OSU will be sure to take no mercy and go back for seconds. OU needed a last minute hail-mary touchdown to get passed Utah State yesterday while FSU only played their starters for 1 1/2 quaters. In the first half of the second quarter, they scored 35 points. FSU won 59-6, allowing two field goals and scoring at will. OSU and Miami looked to be pretty much the exact same in calibur of play, but OSU has Pryor taking snaps and UM's Harris just can't measure up, he's really...really...REALLY good, but he's no Pryor.

New games are posted, looks like I was right about most of them haha, but yeah -- not an easy week at all

Wow, been a long past few weeks but I've got time now to get back here. I'll def have to agree with you Tyler, definitely missed college football season. This weekend felt so good being able to chill out, watch some games (even though there were only a few actual good ones) and get back into it. Great ending to the weekend with BSU doing work. Didn't do that well this week, but that will def change in upcoming weeks. Whatever happens I'm really excited for this season, I'm sure it's going to be crazy.

and i guess i'll use my 300th post to say GO CANES!!!! lol not nearly as impressive as the 2000th post, but i've only been here since mid-june

Eh, I knew FSU was going to lose, but I didn't think it would be that bad. I knew Miami would lose, and the game turned out the way I thought it would. There's no excuse for Virginia Tech, and I honestly though UVA might beat USC lol. It's just one of those weeks where you shrug and go, oh well.

Woo tied for first :) This week is going to be even worse man. Look at those games!? Im only sure on 3 of them the rest of them I don't know...

yeah, i just made my picks. we'll see how it goes. i had a pretty solid weekend as far as my picks went, so im making a comeback (unlike UM at OSU) lol

everyone, the new set of games is up!

im kinda surprised the UM vs Pitt game isn't on there, considering they are the only ranked ACC team right now

They never have thursday night games on the list. But holy shit, these games are HARD. I only had ONE pick that I was 100% on lol

I want to post this here, I wrote this on Friday, July 23, 2010 at 6:38pm

Well, It's about that time, I've put together my top 25 for the 2010-2011 season

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Boise State
5. Nebraska
6. Wisconsin
7. Arizona
8. Arkansas
9. TCU
10. Florida State
11. Texas
12. Oklahoma
13. Miami
14. LSU
15. Oregon State
16. Iowa
17. Georgia Tech
18. Pitt
19. UConn
20. Virginia Tech
21. North Carolina
22. Floria
23. BYU
24. Navy
25. Missouri

At the moment these are my bowl game predictions:

National Title:

Ohio State vs Nebraska

Orange Bowl:

Florida State vs Boise State

Sugar Bowl:

Arkansas vs Pitt

Rose Bowl:

Arizona vs Wisconsin (2nd place Big 10)

Fiesta Bowl:

Oklahoma vs Virginia Tech (at large)

So far looks like my predictions are holding up except for the VT at large bid

I've been really busy and neglecting my favorite forum, but I'll try to be a better member... Kinda surprised I'm tied for 1st, woot! Loved that Arizona/Iowa game this past weekend. Bear Down Cats, hope they keep this going with Pac-10 games. Stoked for BSU to beat OSU this week

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1285052952' post='482674']
They never have thursday night games on the list. But holy shit, these games are HARD. I only had ONE pick that I was 100% on lol
[/quote]

makes sense on thursday games

yeah, this week was pretty hard to pick. there's a lot of games that could go either way