Two Hose Hookah With One Side Not Giving That Much Smoke

Hi I recently bought a two hose SheeCool hookah and Ive been having problems with it lately. One side of it gives a lot of smoke and works properly but I have problems with the other side. When I use it the smoke that comes out is very thin and isn't that much smoke. Im just wondering what could have happened to it and how I could fix it. Thanks!

[quote name='adefig19' date='30 July 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1280522370' post='477089']
Hi I recently bought a two hose SheeCool hookah and Ive been having problems with it lately. One side of it gives a lot of smoke and works properly but I have problems with the other side. When I use it the smoke that comes out is very thin and isn't that much smoke. Im just wondering what could have happened to it and how I could fix it. Thanks!
[/quote]

When you use one hose are you covering the other with your finger or a hose cap?

[quote name='Caila' date='30 July 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1280522678' post='477091']
[quote name='adefig19' date='30 July 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1280522370' post='477089']
[/quote]

When you use one hose are you covering the other with your finger or a hose cap?
[/quote]

No im not just leaving it without using it. Just seems like its clogged or something.

[quote name='adefig19' date='30 July 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1280525934' post='477095']
[quote name='Caila' date='30 July 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1280522678' post='477091']
[/quote]

[/quote]

No im not just leaving it without using it. Just seems like its clogged or something.
[/quote]

You're going to have to make sure it's covered someway or another. Otherwise, you're just pulling air from the other hose...

[quote name='bobbo21' date='30 July 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1280549035' post='477121']
[quote name='adefig19' date='30 July 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1280525934' post='477095']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You're going to have to make sure it's covered someway or another. Otherwise, you're just pulling air from the other hose...
[/quote]

The thing is even if i cover the other one that side doest give that much smoke still.

Turn the stem over and make sure there is nothing partially blocking the hole that that side draws through. Often there will be a thin layer of metal slurry partially blocking the hole from poor manufacturing or quality control.

I didn't know sheecool made whole hookahs. Got a picture?

[quote name='mushrat' date='31 July 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1280585496' post='477143']
Turn the stem over and make sure there is nothing partially blocking the hole that that side draws through. Often there will be a thin layer of metal slurry partially blocking the hole from poor manufacturing or quality control.

[/quote]

Yeah I can post one In a bit if you want its like their line where you freeze the bottom instead of using ice in your base. Yeah how would I fix the problem then?

[quote name='Chaz1337' date='31 July 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1280636574' post='477236']
Sounds like an air leak in the hose if you ask me. Try capping one side of the hose on the trouble side with your finger and blow into the other side to check for any air leaks.
[/quote]

Well I try using the other hose on the other side and it still gives me the same problems

[quote name='adefig19' date='31 July 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1280613380' post='477205']
[quote name='mushrat' date='31 July 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1280585496' post='477143']

[/quote]

Yeah I can post one In a bit if you want its like their line where you freeze the bottom instead of using ice in your base. Yeah how would I fix the problem then?
[/quote]

The metal slurry is paper thing. Use a nail or a pen tip or somethign and you will be able to remove the blockage.

I hadn't even thought about a hose blockage. Check to make sure both hoses are drawing equally.

Im more interested in the stems they are putting on their bases, i remember the bases.

it could be that your not covering the other side or ive also heard of issues with the ball bearings which autoclose in which case you can either remove them (not sure how hard this will be) or replace them.