Looking For European-Based Online Vendors

Hey, I'm currently studying abroad in a somewhat remote town in southern Switzerland and getting anything shipped here from the states is not worth the cost. Does anyone know of a reliable vendor in Europe/EU?

Thanks

www.shisha-world.com - german site, it's where I buy my coals. i wouldn't recommend buying tobacco in German shops though, because of german laws the tobacco in german is very dry, as it can only have a certain amount of glycerin.

http://www.shishabuzz.com/ - good uk based site

Also, check the european trades section. You can find some good deals there. You can check my trade thread there, I'm selling some Starbuzz and Fantasia if you are interested just check it out ;)

[quote name='4d1ct3d' date='28 March 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1269776596' post='460185']
www.shisha-world.com - german site, it's where I buy my coals. i wouldn't recommend buying tobacco in German shops though, because of german laws the tobacco in german is very dry, as it can only have a certain amount of glycerin.

http://www.shishabuzz.com/ - good uk based site

Also, check the european trades section. You can find some good deals there. You can check my trade thread there, I'm selling some Starbuzz and Fantasia if you are interested just check it out ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for the tips. Here's a question. I noticed that the UK sites I've found so far only sell herbal tobacco. Why?

since you're located in Switerland you might wanna checkout www.blubberhaus.ch they have lots of good stuff, i.e. Serbetlli Tobacco which many ppl love. Oh and as mentioned above don't order tobacco in Germany, stupid freakin law that does not allow moisture contecnt above 5% in all tobacco products -.-.