Dexter

Amn_sinclair

Those were interesting. Animation made me think of some late night Cartoons on MTV back in the early 90s.

That last one made me think... Dexter hasn't killed a female in the real show. Unless I am forgetting it.

[quote name='Stuie' date='14 January 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1263484260' post='445278']
Those were interesting. Animation made me think of some late night Cartoons on MTV back in the early 90s.

That last one made me think... Dexter hasn't killed a female in the real show. Unless I am forgetting it.
[/quote]

season one... he killed the husband and wife that were bringing people into the country illegaly and if the familys didnt pay he was killing them. dexter was going to kill just the husband at first until he found out the wife was involved as well. its the same episode where he thought he may get caught because there was a witness. and also the ice truck killer got the wifes body out of the ocean because he didnt have the time to cut it up. and put it back at the crime scene. yeah ive only seen season 1 so far so i remember it very well

i just started watching dexter on sunday night.  I'm well into season 2 now.  I haven't done any schoolwork this week.  Just been watching dexter, lol.  Anyways Lila is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwt.  I hope dexter kicks rita to the curb for lila.

[quote name='Click' date='14 January 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1263493132' post='445316']
i just started watching dexter on sunday night. I'm well into season 2 now. I haven't done any schoolwork this week. Just been watching dexter, lol. Anyways Lila is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwt. I hope dexter kicks rita to the curb for lila.
[/quote]

*spoiler alert*

[color="#ffffff"]oh wait that makes 2 women he killed... forgot about her.[/color]

[quote name='Stuie' date='14 January 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1263498371' post='445344']
[quote name='Click' date='14 January 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1263493132' post='445316']
i just started watching dexter on sunday night. I'm well into season 2 now. I haven't done any schoolwork this week. Just been watching dexter, lol. Anyways Lila is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwt. I hope dexter kicks rita to the curb for lila.
[/quote]

*spoiler alert*

[color="#ffffff"]oh wait that makes 2 women he killed... forgot about her.[/color]
[/quote]

ok next time put the spoiler alert above the qoutes then the spoiler below the qoutes lol... damn you stuie. its ok though i found a website i can watch the series on now and get caught up. Im in episode 4 of season 2

SPOILER ALERT:

*[color="#FFFFFF"]He also kills another female later on in Season 3 or 4 I think it was.[/color]*

Edited by delSol_si: highlight the text between the asterisks to reveal the spoiler. this is an awesome show and i don't want anyone getting upset that they accidentally read the spoiler, we all know how frustrating that is. Edited by delSol_si
change spoiler font

[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='15 January 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1263549453' post='445529']
[quote name='Stuie' date='14 January 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1263498371' post='445344']
[/quote]

*spoiler alert*

[/quote]

ok next time put the spoiler alert above the qoutes then the spoiler below the qoutes lol... damn you stuie. its ok though i found a website i can watch the series on now and get caught up. Im in episode 4 of season 2
[/quote]

hint... Highlight.

ok, im a huge fan of dexter, ive already watched all four seasons. if you want to catch any season any episode, i used alluc.org it is streaming instead of download so i think it is legal?

anyway, here is a HUGE MASSIVE spoiler from the SEASON FINALE of season 4, the last season that is out for right now. And I am VERY serious, this will piss you off if you don't like spoilers. this isn't some small little detail, this is a MAJOR event in the movie that will could possibly ruin it for you if you like suspense and surprise....so that being said, PLEASE don't click it if you want to be surprised on the last season.

Disclaimer: I will not be held liable if you are pissed off from reading it.

*[color="#FFFFFF"]rita, dexter's wife, gets killed in a bathtub on the season finale of the last season out by guy dexter killed. somehow between the time dexter left home and caught the guy, the guy managed to sneak into dexters house and kill dexter's wife, rita[/color]*

female kills.

*spoiler*

[color="#FFFFFF"]the wife that was already talked about
the british chick he was having the affair with (she moved to Paris to hide from him six months later shes sorting her mail finds a post card from him gets this oh shit look on her face then he grabs her from behind and sticks her with the syringe credits roll.)
the female cop
and i think there was one other but cant remember[/color]

[quote name='delSol_si' date='15 January 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1263584209' post='445611']
ok, im a huge fan of dexter, ive already watched all four seasons. if you want to catch any season any episode, i used alluc.org it is streaming instead of download so i think it is legal?

anyway, here is a HUGE MASSIVE spoiler from the SEASON FINALE of season 4, the last season that is out for right now. And I am VERY serious, this will piss you off if you don't like spoilers. this isn't some small little detail, this is a MAJOR event in the movie that will could possibly ruin it for you if you like suspense and surprise....so that being said, PLEASE don't click it if you want to be surprised on the last season.

[/quote]

*spoiler with in reply*
[color="#FFFFFF"]
that pissed me off so bad as soon as I heard the phone ring. I knew she was dead soon as i heard her phone.
altho I am glad it wasnt Cody. I thought for sure trinity was going to take him to replace the kid Dexter saved.[/color]

[quote name='Charley' date='15 January 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1263584902' post='445617']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='15 January 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1263584209' post='445611']

[/quote]

*spoiler with in reply*[color="#FFFFFF"]
[/color][/quote]
*spoiler with reply*

[color="#FFFFFF"]ya, it pissed me off seeing rita dead, but she was kinda an annoying bitch. i just wonder if they aren't going to magically bring her back to life somehow, i rewatched the episode a few times and just don't see how the guy had enough time to kill her. im really excited to see how dexter handles this and how he is going to tell the kids and take care of them without her. also, for all we know, it could be a dream he is having, we both know he has a lot of dreams, especially talking to his dad, this could be one of them. dunno, either was, huge surprise, kinda wish they would have shown rita naked though before killing her off, if they did in fact kill her off. christine was sure a hottie
[/color]

[quote name='delSol_si' date='15 January 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1263584209' post='445611']

[/quote]

dude im trying to watch on alluc.org right now but none of the links have part 1 of season 2 episode 7 only the second part(some streams are split into 2 parts) and megavideo wont work for me... anyone know any other streaming sights that have episode 7

*Spoiler Reply*

[color="#ffffff"][color="#000000"]*[/color]So, when the phone rang, I didn't expect to see a dead Rita, I expected to see a really pissed off and annoying Rita. Since it wasn't that, and she was dead in the bathtub, I got all depressed. I think we are going to miss her annoyingness. I don't get emotional during movies, but we've watched Dexter for all these seasons...and after I saw Rita like that, all I could do was sit there and watch the credits roll, and sit there some more, staring at the screen.[/color][color="#000000"]*[/color]

i really enjoyed the vids. there are 3 of them only like 10 minutes each and kind of like a cartoon comic style but really awesome...

i broke down and downloaded the divx thing so i could watch episode number 7 now on number 8 have to work in 3.5 hours.... probably not sleeping tonight lol

sweet i just finished season 2 and damn is all i have to say. starting 3 now may finish it tomorrow. 12 hours yeah i got nothing to do tomorrow its mlk day and gf will have the car... plus i have to wait for the gas man to come and read the meters... i wont have to worry bout spoilers soon lol

Just watched those cartoons and I liked them, pretty good. Dexter is awesome. I was hooked a while ago when I had Showtime and then kinda forgot about it since I didn't have Show anymore. Def. going to find a torrent and get back into it.

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='18 January 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1263771580' post='446042']
Just watched those cartoons and I liked them, pretty good. Dexter is awesome. I was hooked a while ago when I had Showtime and then kinda forgot about it since I didn't have Show anymore. Def. going to find a torrent and get back into it.
[/quote]

i watch it on alluc.org and it works most of the time sometimes you just have to look for the next episode

• 2 months later...
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"]
[/color]
[color="#00FFFF"] Ok just had to put that up so that no one that doesnt want to know would accidently read it. but anyway i know im a little behind but i just finished watching season 4..... all i can say is wtf how could they do that? i mean i know there is going to be a twist because its dexter after all but wtf? how could they do that im like so mad right now i dont konw what to say ugh god damn lol. when does season 5 start?[/color]

I feel ya brother... i was pissed too.

I mean really pissed.

I expect season 5 to be a blood bath to make up for that stunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhh...no idea what you're talking about. i'm only on season 1...episode 9 i think.

anyways, is this Season 4 on DVD? I may buy the rest of the seasons...Dexter is pretty intriguing.