Super Awesome Cool Title

MyvRocks382

Welcome to the forum.
Don't know that we can offer much in the way of Korean dramas or Japanese boy bands, but we've got hookah info down pretty well. Hope you enjoy the forums and don't forget to check out the rules.

welcome, like the location man im local to you. Keep in touch if you need anything and welcome to HF!

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='22 February 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1266907032' post='453053']
Welcome to the forum.
Don't know that we can offer much in the way of Korean dramas or Japanese boy bands, but we've got hookah info down pretty well. Hope you enjoy the forums and don't forget to check out the rules.
[/quote]

LOL thanks! I look forward to meeting some pretty cool ppl and learning a thing or two about Hookah!

[quote name='A13lackFish' date='23 February 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1266909325' post='453064']
welcome, like the location man im local to you. Keep in touch if you need anything and welcome to HF!
[/quote]

Thank you - I'll keep that in mind!

Also I see you also snowboard! (Some of the best times ever, snowboarding than enjoying hookah with friends, for sure)

• 2 months later...
[quote name='MyvRocks382' date='23 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1266897867' post='453003']
Hey everyone!!!! So yea, a little about myself. I like Hookah (obviously) Korean Dramas, and Japanese Boy Bands and my name is Myv! -Peace, Love, and Lollipops!
[/quote]

Nice you meet you Myv' ! I'm Jes.' I like Korean dramas too,but are more into the old ones ^^

All-in FTW!