Km "Og" Trimetal, Boho Vase, A Ton Of Nice Acc. Pink Pink Pink Look!

vaypourus

[quote name='LIQUIDGSR' date='06 May 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1273162947' post='466966']
Yeah I did. I saw it on ebay and was like wth. Will do. Let me know if you are able to get a tracking number for it. It would be greatly appreciated.

[/quote]

so YOU were the one bidding against me!! I was so close to out bidding you but my phone lagged and i missed it by ONE second!!!

congrats at least its someone on here that got it...

[quote name='mitchard' date='06 May 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1273186884' post='467027']
I was bidding on that too haha. Once it got above 20 bucks, I stopped trying. A pink vase isn't worth that much to me :D
[/quote]

It's actually not that pink. I was expecting more pink, but was disappointed to find that it was a deeper color.

[quote name='LIQUIDGSR' date='07 May 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1273232668' post='467094']
Ah bidding on your cell phone, who of ever thought. Thanks man. Can't wait. My trimetal should be in today and hopefully the new base come soon.

[/quote]

You might get the vase tomorrow if you are lucky. VA is only a few states from here.

[quote name='mitchard' date='06 May 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1273186884' post='467027']
I was bidding on that too haha. Once it got above 20 bucks, I stopped trying. A pink vase isn't worth that much to me :D
[/quote]

same here, I wanted it, but I'm not interested in rose/pink. If it was bright pink like stuie's, then maybe :P

[quote name='delSol_si' date='07 May 2010 - 11:10 AM' timestamp='1273245013' post='467104']
same here, I wanted it, but I'm not interested in rose/pink. If it was bright pink like stuie's, then maybe :P
[/quote]

I wanted bright pink to match the bright pink Razan Sultan hose and other accessories I have/had.

On a side note....here is this bright pink Razan Sultan hose, and even the local hookah lounge (whom, BTW, stocks plenty of obnoxious colored Mya and other Chinese made hookahs) wasn't interested in buying. They told me they wouldn't take it for free, even though it was a nicer hose than any they had in the lounge.

I guess people are back on an anti-pink thing again.

[quote name='LIQUIDGSR' date='07 May 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1273248754' post='467112']
What are you selling to for? I may buy it off of you if its cheap enough lol. Wouldn't mind having a extra hose even if it is pink haha.
[/quote]

Send me an offer that you think is fair via message. It's just sitting here.

I also have a KM Ultimate completely converted to washable in Red if you are interested. I'd love to get rid of both of them.

Got the base on Saturday, but didn't have a chance to try it out because its a little big for the grommet that is on the Trimetal right now. I will have to wrap it in a paper towel to get it to seal, but it looks great thanks.

[quote name='LIQUIDGSR' date='10 May 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1273537030' post='467495']
Got the base on Saturday, but didn't have a chance to try it out because its a little big for the grommet that is on the Trimetal right now. I will have to wrap it in a paper towel to get it to seal, but it looks great thanks.
[/quote]

Cool beans. You can always wrap the stem with electrical tape underneath the grommet to make it fit better; the trimetals and grommets vary so much, it is hard to get that perfect fit.

Got it fixed up kinda need to add some more duck tape to get it to sit perfect but it works okay...just gotta figure out how much water ratio to put in the base since its completely diff than my MYA QT, Stargate, and hobo/belevedeer hookahs.

[quote name='LIQUIDGSR' date='11 May 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1273550547' post='467514']
Got it fixed up kinda need to add some more duck tape to get it to sit perfect but it works okay...just gotta figure out how much water ratio to put in the base since its completely diff than my MYA QT, Stargate, and hobo/belevedeer hookahs.
[/quote]

Looks a lot like mine :D

I used to fill it to about 1/2" below that line at the base of the neck.

• 4 months later...