How To Blow Thicker, Denser Smoke?

I was wondering if anybody has any techniques or tips to blow thicker smoke? I can do rings, french inhale etc. however I just can't make the smoke thick doing tricks or not. Some of my friends can bellow dense clouds of smoke like chimneys and for some reason I just can't get it as thick and dense? One friend advised me that it is how you inhale it and store it in your mouth?

Thick smoke is often dependent on the type of shisha, the pack of the bowl, and the amount of heat present on the bowl.

A deep inhale will bring more smoke into your lungs but i believe it is about the way everything is done.

Also try not blowing out the smoke fast. kind of let it out slowly not blowing the smoke away from you but let it build up in front of you.

Have your lungs been broken in yet?

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_hitting.gif[/img]

Just keep trying. Take deeper hits, blow the smoke out as evenly as possible, and lungs from hell would definitely help!

[quote name='blagage' date='30 December 2009 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1262162918' post='442474']

Also try not blowing out the smoke fast. kind of let it out slowly not blowing the smoke away from you but let it build up in front of you.
[/quote]

Yea, this does work a bit. Instead of all the smoke being spread out all over the place its contained in a smaller space thus making it denser.

Also you might need to throw on a few more coals. If you do and it starts to burn than just take them off and go from there.

1. add more heat

2. add more tobacco

3. add more heat and tobacco

one of those three will get you thicker smoke...you're just going to have to experiment with how much more. also, different tobaccos put out different amounts and types of smoke...you're not going to get Tangiers type clouds from Hookah Hookah tobacoo...

I think it just comes over time. First time I smoked, I couldn't get the same clouds as my friends could during the same session. Now, I get massive clouds and a few of my roommates can't get anywhere near the clouds I can, even if I take a hit half as long. I think your lungs just have to get trained. Don't suck, breath deep. Its like what they told us in 6th grade music class, breath deep from your diaphragm muscle. Focus on those deep breaths. Think of it as just breathing with a hose to your mouth, don't think of it has trying to pull smoke through a hose.

It'll come eventually.