Your Not A Hookah Smoker Unless You Own This...

QUOTE (antouwan @ Nov 29 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (The Caterpillar @ Nov 29 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 29 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Francophile that lives within me pees at the thought of owning this marvelous piece of shit smile.gif

They should make a WTC hookah that breaks down for easy cleaning with included "jumbo jet tool" and, obviously, smokes. Maybe THAT would be the only design that fails harder than this.

the only thing in this thread that's more distasteful that that 'hookah' was your 'input'.

*sigh* I apologize. I guess it's acceptable to have endless, grotesque sexual references that get sig'd but not contrast awful designs with awful events, in jest.

I take full responsibility and retract. Nothing but love for all. Let's move on.

Honestly all these hookahs being mass produced in china are killing the market. The good brands like KM are getting fewer while these crap are being made more and more.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 29 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scrappydoo @ Nov 29 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I WANT ONE! LMAO! (just kidding....really....ick!)

brenda, i didnt forget you..i got something for you too..lol

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-5885-hose-inhale-leopard.html

i want one.

lol dont you mean Your Not A Hookah Smoker IF You Own This.
the last woman I picked up in the bar at closing time was better looking after I solberd up then that thing.

QUOTE (The Caterpillar @ Nov 29 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (antouwan @ Nov 29 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (The Caterpillar @ Nov 29 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 29 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Francophile that lives within me pees at the thought of owning this marvelous piece of shit smile.gif

They should make a WTC hookah that breaks down for easy cleaning with included "jumbo jet tool" and, obviously, smokes. Maybe THAT would be the only design that fails harder than this.

the only thing in this thread that's more distasteful that that 'hookah' was your 'input'.

*sigh* I apologize. I guess it's acceptable to have endless, grotesque sexual references that get sig'd but not contrast awful designs with awful events, in jest.

I take full responsibility and retract. Nothing but love for all. Let's move on.

now would anyone on here have a sig like that? unsure.gif

QUOTE (nars2k @ Nov 30 2009, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly all these hookahs being mass produced in china are killing the market. The good brands like KM are getting fewer while these crap are being made more and more.

You are so right. i hope it never gets to the point were good brands start to dissapear.