• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're feeling better soon bud! I'm just glad it wasn't more serious.

Keep a positive attitude like you're doing and I look forward to the day you're up to smoking again wink.gif Imagine how lovely that tangiers smoke will sooth everything wink.gif

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Jun 6 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where can we send a get well soon gift to? any postal address you can share?

just that thought is a great gift bro. No need for anything more. smile.gif You have no idea just how much the offer is truly a gift in itself. a million thanks for that!

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 7 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just that thought is a great gift bro. No need for anything more. smile.gif You have no idea just how much the offer is truly a gift in itself. a million thanks for that!

It is not an offer brother. I have been inspired by your inventions for a long time now. Even though we never smoked shisha together before since I am in Canada and almost never make it down south, but it feels like I have known many of you here for years. Anything you need from Canada, please just drop me a line.
blush.gif

I can send you a polar bear. tongue.gif

Take it easy for a while and keep that arm raised like a teacher's pet.

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Jun 7 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 7 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is not an offer brother. I have been inspired by your inventions for a long time now. Even though we never smoked shisha together before since I am in Canada and almost never make it down south, but it feels like I have known many of you here for years. Anything you need from Canada, please just drop me a line.
blush.gif

I can send you a polar bear. tongue.gif

Take it easy for a while and keep that arm raised like a teacher's pet.

Well in that case send me Shania Twain!!! Talk about making a guy feel good smile.gif hehe
honestly I feel the same way about so many of the forum members even though I would not know most if they walked up to me.
I'm not much for being a downer so this thread helped me get out some thoughts without having a friend or family member on the phone seeing or hearing me in that state of mind.
Sometimes it's good for some things to come through in text. Some of the shortest posts took the longest to write. I don't wanna be a downer to my forum friends either but if I say the first thing to come to mind I regret it.
Backspace can be my favorite key as of late.
Everyday is getting better. Ms. Scalli caught me with the end of a small screwdriver sticking out my wrapping sad.gif I was putting handles on the buffet my daughter and I refinished and she had to leave earlier. I was able to get the screws started so that worked. smile.gif

Scalli my man. Sorry about the fingers bra. I know how difficult it is to lose something you were so close to wink.gif haha. Anyways. I'll be the first to say it. I'm really glad you posted the pictures of your finger damage. I love gorey pictures. Haha. But seriously now take care of yourself.

QUOTE (moosepotatoes @ Jun 7 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scalli my man. Sorry about the fingers bra. I know how difficult it is to lose something you were so close to wink.gif haha. Anyways. I'll be the first to say it. I'm really glad you posted the pictures of your finger damage. I love gorey pictures. Haha. But seriously now take care of yourself.

haha! Hey bro when are you coming back to visit? Presley is staying booked so we can get drunk and get on stage again smile.gif Especially if it's that place in Grapevine.
The night just kicked back on the patio smoking the hookah was a blast as well.
I took a pic with my palm up and my index finger dangling but it did not turn out because I was squirming too much. sad.gif

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 7 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm...you have a daughter? How old? Single?

Hope its not too early for some joking around wink.gif

I have three, 17, 19, and 23. All three are dating. Some better than others in that dept but such is life. They are all turning into great young ladies with a very overprotective Daddy. At least I hit harder with my right hand wink.gif
I can take mild joking when it comes to my kids but not too harsh or vulgar ya know?

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 7 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have three, 17, 19, and 23. All three are dating. Some better than others in that dept but such is life. They are all turning into great young ladies with a very overprotective Daddy. At least I hit harder with my right hand wink.gif
I can take mild joking when it comes to my kids but not too harsh or vulgar ya know?

Wow, thats a coincidence, I am 23 as well. Definitely Scalli, I know children are one area not to go with vulgar kind of talk. It would be distasteful. I apologize if I was too harsh with my remark. Good to know you didn't hurt your strong hand! smile.gif btw, do your daughters ever smoke with you? your wife?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 7 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 7 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, thats a coincidence, I am 23 as well. Definitely Scalli, I know children are one area not to go with vulgar kind of talk. It would be distasteful. I apologize if I was too harsh with my remark. Good to know you didn't hurt your strong hand! smile.gif btw, do your daughters ever smoke with you? your wife?

Oh heck you didn't even come close to offending me. My oldest is the only one I would let but she is not interested and pregnant to boot. My wife has no desire at all. My Mom is the only person that can get her to drink and that is funny shit. She only weighs a bit over 100 lbs and it hits her quick. smile.gif She gets goofier than me ohmy.gif
My youngest is a really good musician, mainly guitar, the middle is a certified estitician, and the oldest is a car fanatic and works at Bass Pro Shop and learning her way around outdoor equipment smile.gif
So the middle takes after her mother except for her sense of humor smile.gif

Here is what the youngest hooligan and I did this weekend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf5GP2bd710

Yea if definately was a blast, some of the most fun I've had in a while. Going back to TX to visit was amazing! Unfortunately I'm broke and am working at a job where I basically told them I wouldn't take a vacation. So Not too soon, unfortunately.

And definately getting drunk and singing is always a plus!! Haha. You guys dont know this, but mister scalli here is a pretty good singer!

I have no patience to do any real work on something like this buffet. Great work on it.

I am a lazy ass.

I would have used it for camp fire to light those coconaras.

QUOTE (moosepotatoes @ Jun 8 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea if definately was a blast, some of the most fun I've had in a while. Going back to TX to visit was amazing! Unfortunately I'm broke and am working at a job where I basically told them I wouldn't take a vacation. So Not too soon, unfortunately.

And definately getting drunk and singing is always a plus!! Haha. You guys dont know this, but mister scalli here is a pretty good singer!

well, that shows just how drunk you really were! Now you on the other hand pulled off a great Pink Floyd smile.gif

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Jun 8 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no patience to do any real work on something like this buffet. Great work on it.

I am a lazy ass.

You just need me to show ya a few tricks and one you get one project done you're hooked. smile.gif

They unwrapped my hand today and I looked at it and cried a minute. The reality really hit hard. Then I thought about how much worse it could be and said I can get past this. Went home and my girls seen it and cried and dammit if I didn't cry again. A lot of emotion.
We decided to say it was a gold mining accident wink.gif laughed a bit and assured them they had nothing to worry about as far as this goes.
I'm really gonna put more energy than ever into all the things I do. I'm building a crib for my grandbaby before he or she arrives that will be worthy of the prince or princess and plenty of hookah stuff. But the grieving and any self pity I don't have time for anymore

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 9 2009, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, that shows just how drunk you really were! Now you on the other hand pulled off a great Pink Floyd smile.gif

I am a lazy ass.

You just need me to show ya a few tricks and one you get one project done you're hooked. smile.gif

They unwrapped my hand today and I looked at it and cried a minute. The reality really hit hard. Then I thought about how much worse it could be and said I can get past this. Went home and my girls seen it and cried and dammit if I didn't cry again. A lot of emotion.
We decided to say it was a gold mining accident wink.gif laughed a bit and assured them they had nothing to worry about as far as this goes.
I'm really gonna put more energy than ever into all the things I do. I'm building a crib for my grandbaby before he or she arrives that will be worthy of the prince or princess and plenty of hookah stuff. But the grieving and any self pity I don't have time for anymore

That's the fucking spirit man... "there is only winning"

• 3 weeks later...
Scalliwag, when i saw you you reply to Canons thread about naming his dog, the first thing i thought was 'i wonder hows he's doing' so i went grave digging for this thread to ask.

how are you doing? any news about being a grandpappy? hows the crib coming along?

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 9 2009, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a lazy ass.

haha i remember back at the hookah party you were threatening death upon those who even looked at your girls wrong, which is what scared the crap out of me when Justin said he liked one of em tongue.gif

Sad to hear what happened to ya man, defiently be giving you a very belated get well present, as in some hookah love wink.gif