@*#$&(!

natgnat

And because I'm a dumbass, I am now without cash, cards, or a drivers lisence.

My brother's car was a foot away... of course he gets off fine, despite the nice stereo system he has installed.

Naturally the cops won't do anything about it. Naturally, I now have no way of getting to work to earn some direly-needed money.

Tis the season to be jolly...

had my car broken into over the summer, i left my door unlocked in hte driveway of my parents house, which is in a really rich neighborhood. they tried getting out my dvd player, ended up breaking the screen and leaving it, 300 bucks down the drain and the cops didn't do shit, i never leave my doors unlocked, EVER! Edited by zeppyrkr

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Dec 23 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nat that sucks but if u have full coverage insurance should help out on the window...

The deductable is a bit high... it's possible the repairs will cost under that amount.

They even took a bunch of useless shit... to them at least. I would've liked to NOT lose some of that.

I've had better days. At least I still have my hookah stuff? Lol.

that really does suck, what kind of car was it... if yours is older and your bros is newer, thieves will always go for the older car since they are way easier to bust into. like comparing my modded 07 Tiburon sitting next to a POS 96 civic. any thief is going to fuck with the civic cause they know they will not get into the tib.

QUOTE (Tuscani @ Dec 25 2008, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that really does suck, what kind of car was it... if yours is older and your bros is newer, thieves will always go for the older car since they are way easier to bust into. like comparing my modded 07 Tiburon sitting next to a POS 96 civic. any thief is going to fuck with the civic cause they know they will not get into the tib.

That's the thing: My brother drives a '95 Grand Cherokee, I drive an '03 Suzuki Aerio. I think they picked mine because I had a ton of shit sitting around in the car, even though with any kind of look, one can see that my brother's car has a really nice stereo system.