Hookahbuzz.com

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahbuzz.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 1 year later...
My friend ordered a hookah from them and as stated if your in NY,NJ,PA,CT,DE,VT you get next day shipping free. It has been 3 days since it was ordered (not including the day it was ordered; even though it was way before 4pm (if before 4pm they ship it that day))

Shipping has been really slow. Ive tried contacting them through email and havent heard a response back. I was however contacted because the shipping amount they charged me "was not enough" so they charged me more money. I got this phone call the day I ordered so I was like wow, I might get this hookah in time for this weekend. I was wrong. They told me by saturday the Hookah will be in (they said that on the phone).

I am currently waiting on this hookah to come in with some supplies. I am just not satisfied with the customer service or the shipping right now.

Customer Service - 3/10 (they did contact me once... when they wanted more $$)
Shipping - 3/10 (I think it has been shipped? idk they didnt send me tracking info like promised)
Prices - 7/10 (Ive seen cheaper online, but they good pretty good prices..)
Selection - 7/10

Overall - - - - 5/10

I will update this review if they try to contact me, or explain whats going on.

*Edit*
I also tried calling the number on the website... It had some weird elevator type music lol. However, nobody answered and a answer machine picked up. I left my name and number and asked them to please give me a call back. Havent heard anything back the entire day. Edited by Hollen

QUOTE (Hollen @ Jul 21 2008, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My friend ordered a hookah from them and as stated if your in NY,NJ,PA,CT,DE,VT you get next day shipping free. It has been 3 days since it was ordered (not including the day it was ordered; even though it was way before 4pm (if before 4pm they ship it that day))

Shipping has been really slow. Ive tried contacting them through email and havent heard a response back. I was however contacted because the shipping amount they charged me "was not enough" so they charged me more money. I got this phone call the day I ordered so I was like wow, I might get this hookah in time for this weekend. I was wrong. They told me by saturday the Hookah will be in (they said that on the phone).

I am currently waiting on this hookah to come in with some supplies. I am just not satisfied with the customer service or the shipping right now.

Customer Service - 3/10 (they did contact me once... when they wanted more $)
Shipping - 3/10 (I think it has been shipped? idk they didnt send me tracking info like promised)
Prices - 7/10 (Ive seen cheaper online, but they good pretty good prices..)
Selection - 7/10

Overall - - - - 5/10

I will update this review if they try to contact me, or explain whats going on.

*Edit*
I also tried calling the number on the website... It had some weird elevator type music lol. However, nobody answered and a answer machine picked up. I left my name and number and asked them to please give me a call back. Havent heard anything back the entire day.

hopefully, they contact you soon. i checked out their site and they have a horrible selection imho.
they offer one bowl and only sell soex =x

next time try mnhookahs.com they have an awesome selection of pipes,tobacco,and accesories, and for an amazing price too.

QUOTE (Speak_In_Vowels @ Jul 21 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hopefully, they contact you soon. i checked out their site and they have a horrible selection imho.
they offer one bowl and only sell soex =x

next time try mnhookahs.com they have an awesome selection of pipes,tobacco,and accesories, and for an amazing price too.

Yea, they havent contacted me or anything.. However, I did not make the order from them, it was actually my friend who I gave 20$ for the order.. since he was ordering a double hose from hookah-shisha.com
My friend has tried to reach them by emailing once and calling once as well, but he has no luck with them either.

*Update* July 22nd 12 noon

Tried calling again today.. still didnt get an answer and left another voicemail. I also send another email today.

*Update* July 22nd 3pm
I finally got intouch with them.. I actually called one of the peoples cell phones =P they forgot to ship my item and they are sending it, i will get it tomorrow..

*Update July 23rd 6:30pm
I got my hookah today, it came with 1x double apple and 1x apple however i wanted 2x double apple, whatever atleast i got it.. biggrin.gif time to go smoke it biggrin.gif Edited by Hollen