New Homemade Shisha Is Amazing

QUOTE (Eifah @ Mar 26 2008, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to hear how you flavored the tobacco to taste like chicken noodle soup.

Eh, trade secret! hehehe. We still need to refine it a bit, give it a more full soupy flavor rather than just tasting kinda like savory chicken stock. We're just amazed it actually worked!

We'll probably make a few more flavors up in the coming week, and keep yinz posted wink.gif

Edit: Also, if anyone has a crazy flavor, or a flavor you'd like to see done better... send a PM to myself or neff and we'll get on it Edited by AKammenzind

florida orange would be incredible i'd pay to try that. But not so much on the chicken noodle had it so much as a kid that the smell of it makes me sick. i've got some ideas for some other flavors i'll pm to see what you think. oh and kind of off subject but if i was going to make my own shisha where would i get glycerin a drug store?

QUOTE (jonm1357 @ Mar 26 2008, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
florida orange would be incredible i'd pay to try that. But not so much on the chicken noodle had it so much as a kid that the smell of it makes me sick. i've got some ideas for some other flavors i'll pm to see what you think. oh and kind of off subject but if i was going to make my own shisha where would i get glycerin a drug store?

yeah, I would assume so. maybe wal mart or something?