! Skoogenbacker! Du Pfrappen Doing!

Hi, my name is (fill in the blank). i like smoke. i like to smoke. i like to inhale smoke. i like to exhale smoke. my goals in life include learning capitalization, joining a hookah forum, becoming one with the eternal smoke plume and interviewing bigfoots' cousin el chupa cabre. im highly impressed with his work. ive been smoking hookah for some time, it kinda entered my life as a living entity would, by walking up and saying hi to me. from then on i was addicted to my neighbors egyptian 1 hoser with broken bowl and grommets made from wet toilet paper, naklah mixed fruit, i still think its viva fantastico!

Welcome to the forums, my name is (fill in the blank). i like smoke. i like to smoke. i like to inhale smoke. i like to exhale smoke. my goals in life include learning capitalization, joining a hookah forum, becoming one with the eternal smoke plume and interviewing bigfoots' cousin el chupa cabre. im highly impressed with his work. ive been smoking hookah for some time, it kinda entered my life as a living entity would, by walking up and saying hi to me. from then on i was addicted to my neighbors egyptian 1 hoser with broken bowl and grommets made from wet toilet paper, naklah mixed fruit, i still think its viva fantastico!