Skybuzz The Truth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have not had starbuzz personally, so I cannot compare the two.

And I dont know I think it like just changed because the stuff I get at the shop is always fresh as hell and I bought from them right after christmas, and I bought from them now, so maybe in the past two weeks.

Or maybe they changed as of the new year?

And the change was Skybuzz->Skyzzz

QUOTE (Gold Wing Gunner @ Jan 7 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still have not had starbuzz personally, so I cannot compare the two.

And I dont know I think it like just changed because the stuff I get at the shop is always fresh as hell and I bought from them right after christmas, and I bought from them now, so maybe in the past two weeks.

Or maybe they changed as of the new year?

And the change was Skybuzz->Skyzzz

Its called SKYBUZZ...there logo was changed to Skyzzz...because starbuzz threw a hissy fit.

Unless things have changed as far as i know starbuzz is made in the USA. Used to have a source that was close to SB, not just a normal industry insider. Hell he was going to even lend a nice orange cream recipe we came up with to SB to recreate tongue.gif Offtopic i don't know if he ever did, but now SB has peaches and cream, just maybe i had a hand in that one tongue.gif

But anyhoo; as to my knowledge SB is made right were they say it is.

QUOTE (Cybersist @ Jan 7 2008, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Gold Wing Gunner @ Jan 7 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (waterboi @ Jan 6 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what was the price on that compared to the Starbuzz

same price 14.95

Where are you getting 14.95 cans of Starbuzz??? Must be a local shop....

um i think he paid 14.95 for the Skybuzz.

Starbuzz claims to make it in the US, I have had this argument with a local wholesaler, and shop a owner...so i gave them some skybuzz wildberry mint.... and they didnt have much to say afterwards. Anyhow you all try it for yourself and tell us what you think

Well I just hung up on them I tried calling and dealing with them but they were jerking me around with price so I am not wasting my time caring the skybuzz. I am to busy for stupid games.

So my 2 cents worth is product may be good but they are unorganized for pricing.

Later all

Bubba

QUOTE (jfaltous @ Jan 7 2008, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know of an online source for this stuff yet? I'd like to try it out.

I was going to offer to sell online but they screwed that up. If a supplier can't give me a solid price up front I refuse to purchase from them period.

I run a solid company I don't want my clients saying Bubba screws pricing around or is dishonest I want to have a solid relaxed company.

Maybe someone that speaks arabic can work with them better. I only speak english and spanish and credit card.

Later

Bubba

QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Jan 7 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jfaltous @ Jan 7 2008, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know of an online source for this stuff yet? I'd like to try it out.

I was going to offer to sell online but they screwed that up. If a supplier can't give me a solid price up front I refuse to purchase from them period.

I run a solid company I don't want my clients saying Bubba screws pricing around or is dishonest I want to have a solid relaxed company.

Maybe someone that speaks arabic can work with them better. I only speak english and spanish and credit card.

Later

Bubba

Well Said

All I can say AMS tell your friends at alamir usa to think before they speak. Some of us do not tolerate BS Bickering like that. Either he can set his pricing or pack his bags.

He truly Pissed me off and I refuse to sell his product instability in pricing will mean instability in quality.

Later

Bubba

QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Jan 7 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I can say AMS tell your friends at alamir usa to think before they speak. Some of us do not tolerate BS Bickering like that. Either he can set his pricing or pack his bags.

He truly Pissed me off and I refuse to sell his product instability in pricing will mean instability in quality.

Later

Bubba

WORD!

if you are a shady person, i'm not only not going to buy your stuff from you, but i wont buy it at all!

I just talked to ams and all I said is if your friends at alamirusa wanna do any sales to me and my current and future clients I better have a solid price and no more games period other wise I wont waste my time with their products.

If I sound a little upset well I am because I was contacted over and over and when I get reayd to order 25 250g cans I get a run around so forget them.

I hope others on here feel the same way.

Bubba

Wow well said my man. I was thinking about them I have a contact getting it here in Vegas and you know what. The Vegas contact is a pain in the ass also is why I was debating contacting them direct. From the sounds of it I will be the Bubba Cigars Jr. on this one. I walk up and ask for a price I expect a single answer. Shoot me a fair price the first time or I look elsewhere.

Can anyone Pm me a contact # for them. If they jerk me around then I will follow suite. I would love to carry it in the shop but one Hold on my flying carpet needs gas and I will follow Bubba oon this 1.

[/color]

[color="#ff00ff"]Nothing beats a fair price and an Honest distributor.

I just got a tin of Skybuzz and a tin of skyzzz

i pealed the label off the skybuzz and there was a starbuzz sticker on it

then i peeled the sticker off the skyzzz and there was a skybuzz sticker on it

then i peeled the skybuzz sticker off of the skyzzz and there was a picture of david hasslehoff with a speech bubble of him saying "pwnt!"

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Jan 8 2008, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I htink we should stick with Sb and leave Skybuzz in the dust... it's just a blatent rip-off brand. It may be the exact same... but hell, it's not worth all this trouble.

Well said. I already have wrote the idiots off.

I can not deal with morons.

Yeah I am sticking with Afzal and the Tonic and Starbuzz.

Last thing I need is some bogus stuff in my nice quiet shop !

Later

Bubba

PS: AMS you and your buddys at alamirusa had enough chances to try to deal and get your stuff in order. My advice to you is tell the skybuzz bogus folks to BUZZ off like I did.

For the record...i had nothing to do with bubba and alamir. And it sucks that this happend.

eternal you said you bought a can of sky then tell us how it was compared to starbuzz???

QUOTE (Gold Wing Gunner @ Jan 8 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 8 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tasted like david hasslehoff

I think that raises a new and maybe more important question...

how the hell do you know what david hasslehoff tastes like???

yeah thats really intersting

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 9 2008, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got a tin of Skybuzz and a tin of skyzzz

i pealed the label off the skybuzz and there was a starbuzz sticker on it

then i peeled the sticker off the skyzzz and there was a skybuzz sticker on it

then i peeled the skybuzz sticker off of the skyzzz and there was a picture of david hasslehoff with a speech bubble of him saying "pwnt!"

no you didnt....i beleived you till the david hasslehoff bit though tongue.gif .hmm.....hoff shisha