Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Colorado Smokers Co

48 posts in this topic
I live in El Paso, TX but moving to Denver to go to Metro State College. I used to go to school in Greeley. And i got to FoCo every so often! Whats good?!!

Next time your in FoCo hit me up well smoke at narghile nights!

Aurora, 'bout 10 minutes from Buckley AFB, if not a bit closer. Woot smile.gif

I Live in thornton. I just moved here from MI last week haha. Colorados beautiful. PM me with your favorite flavors i love hearin about all of em. Im smoking Code 69 and Blue Mist right now. Its like a blueberry passionfruit mix its awesome

[quote name='Wolf' date='27 December 2009 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1261906646' post='441963']
Longmont here, but go to school in Aurora
[/quote]

HOLY SHIT look who it is....WOLF! [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif[/img]

[quote name='cotsi95' date='27 December 2009 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1261909713' post='441967']
[quote name='Wolf' date='27 December 2009 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1261906646' post='441963']
[/quote]

HOLY SHIT look who it is....WOLF! [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yup

[quote name='Wolf' date='27 December 2009 - 05:05 AM' timestamp='1261915552' post='441985']
[quote name='cotsi95' date='27 December 2009 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1261909713' post='441967']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup
[/quote]

so after reading your profile i have to say this is FREAKY. I have a friend whos name is wolf who lives in northern colorado and goes to school in dever so i assumed you were him since i have been badgering him to sign up on here. anyways....Welcome!

Hey, I just moved to CO. I live in Glenwood Springs but would go anywhere in the area to chill with some cool ppl.

Colorado Springs here.

About 4 blocks from Hooked on Hookah's south location.

Denver here. just off of 1-25 and Hampden.
Used to live in englewood near Arapahoe and Dayton.

Colo Springs here

Boulder represent

good ol aurora here

The Springs here

Lakehood.. heh.