Hookha Alcohol Instead Of Water.....

I've added about six ounces of Jack to my water once. Gave me a nice kick. There's nothing wrong or dangerous about it unless you're pullin' from a base completely full of vodka or whatever.

i added all vodka once...good way to play a trick on your friends.

its not harsh...its more like burning up your lungs. apparently vaporized vodka is the new trend in new york...and we did that shit like 3 years ago lol.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Jun 20 2007, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its not harsh...its more like burning up your lungs. apparently vaporized vodka is the new trend in new york...and we did that shit like 3 years ago lol.

Hell yeah, AWOL. Alcohol without liquid. It's supposed to mess you up. Once I put a smirnoff ice in the base of a small hookah and then smoked. It was the shit. I ran out of beer so when we were done smoking I drank the smirnoff out of the base. I told everyone about it over a year ago and everyone thought I was bullshitting, but it's true. I suggest it. (Not the drinking part even though it was still ice cold and delicious wink.gif )

QUOTE (DrunkenWizard @ Jun 20 2007, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scoop @ Jun 20 2007, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeah, AWOL. Alcohol without liquid. It's supposed to mess you up. Once I put a smirnoff ice in the base of a small hookah and then smoked. It was the shit. I ran out of beer so when we were done smoking I drank the smirnoff out of the base. I told everyone about it over a year ago and everyone thought I was bullshitting, but it's true. I suggest it. (Not the drinking part even though it was still ice cold and delicious wink.gif )

That's disgusting.

I too have been told by a friend that adding alcohol to the water, or just filling the base up with alcohol adds a little kick. I tried some Havana Mango with some Mango Parrot Bay Rum before and it didn't impress me. I do know though that vaporizing certain liquors with too high of alcohol content can be potentially dangerous to one's health. I wouldn't suggest adding alcohol to your tobacco. Besides, if it's too high proof you might end up with a flaming bowl, and nobody likes charred tobacco right? laugh.gif