Order Didn't Go Thru?

I ordered this hookah from hookahcompany and I had no idea how much money i had in my account and i used my debit. After i did everything it said my order number and all that. However there has been no confirmation email. Does that mean I didn't have enough money because I probably didn't.

Yea I say call em too.

What usually happens (from my experiences) when I buy something with my debit card and for some reason I didnt have enough money in my account is that it goes through as payed and I just have an overdraft on my account... Usually as long as you have any cash in that account it goes ahead and charges you whatever the total amount was.

However, I have accounts with Bank of America (whom I hate) so it could be different for you. Edited by Hannibal

QUOTE (taiwontonboy @ May 21 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$32 overdraft fee is absolute bull, i hate BOA and most all banks too

tell me about it....overdrafted by 72 cents and they hit me with that......and I didnt know I had gone over so it was up to $76 two days after I "overdrafted".

No man not at all. Haha sorry for any confusion.

What I was saying is that if your bank is anything like mine the order did go through, which means you will get your products, and all you might have to worry about is an overdraft fee. Or it could be that since you may not have had enough funds in your checking account that hookah-company is having an issue with charging you the total amount. If the latter is the case then they will probably contact you once they have tried to put your order through, but ultimately couldnt.

The best thing to do is call. Both your bank and hookah-company. Dont worry, I'm sure its all good.