Hookah-life

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookah-life.com . Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 1 month later...
Ordered 6/1, Received 6/5.
Hookah : Mya Pyramid

The ordering process was simple and smooth after an initial stumbling block that was figured out later. Hookah came and was well packaged. Everything was included that should have been except the cleaning brushes. The hookah itself has something I can see in the downstem which I can't identify, and with me being at work I can't try and remove it. I tried running water through it and it didn't dislodge. The upper part of the stem looks like it needs to be cleaned a little and the joints have machine oil at them which is expected, always wash your hookah first before smoking it anyway. So aside from the downstem having something inside of it, and the missing cleaning brushes which isn't a huge problem anyway, the whole process was simple and easy. Hookah-Life kept me in the loop with what was going on and I got email notifications at each step. The Mya Case the hookah came with does have a combination lock but there was no documentation with it, so trying to figure out how to set the code should provide me some tinker time tonight.

In conclusion I would give HL a 8/10, Lost points for not seeing whatever I am going to have to be trying to remove from the downstem. Now to get home and smoke it.

Edit: 5 minutes later.. Not a whole lot of tinker time needed, Figured out the combination thing..

S Edited by Shifty

• 1 month later...
These guys are awesome...I bought a Mya QT from them and it came with a manufacturers defect in the base...these guys were totally all over it!..I emailed them today and within an hour they responded and sending a replacement base! I will certainly order again from them..NOT too mention they added little odds and ends for promo and I totally respect that!!!

Great guys and quick service~!

• 1 month later...
The ordering process was amazing. Everything went very smooth and was so easy. Mike answered all my question I had for him in a fast and timely manner. I ordered a Mya QT and receieved it after three business days. Everything was packed very well and even included a few little extras. wink.gif The QT I order must have been a defective one because it had a few problems which wasn't Hookah-lifes fault at all. The hose had a air leak and the QT's base wasn't completely level and the ball bearing was missing from the purge valve. I sent Mike an e-mail explaining what was going on and he quickly returned my e-mail apologizing for the qaulity of the QT. He offered to send me another Base, bearing and hose or to exchange it for another product. I choice to exchange the QT for a Bambino. I sent Mike an e-mail and asked to exchange the for the Blue Bambino and he quickly had the hookah on its way the next day with a return shipping label for the QT. The Bambino arrived packed well and everything was great. I will def give Hookah-Life my business again. The customer service was great and friendly and took care of all my needs. Thanks HL

Placed an order this past Sunday and just recieved it today(Wednesday). Ordered a variety of El Nakhla tobacco(lemon, orange, peach, strawberry, and double apple) and a box of 3Kings Charcoal. Order was smooth and easy as first time. Everything was in the package. Good business and customer service!

Gotta love hookah life...

Well my order was a long and way more complioctaed than it should have been, because of me. I actually asked them in June or somethin like that about special ordering a mya vortex, and they quoted me a price. But i never actually ordered it, wasn't sure about spendin that money at the time. Well a couple of weeks ago I asked if there was any chance the offer stands, they said yes. I bugged them several times with questions about the hookah, what comes with it, and other stuff. So finally about 2 weeks ago I ordered it, great price by the way. I got a blue mya vortex with 2 hoses, the freebies with that including a case with lock, plus a kilo of shisha and a box of three kings coals for 160 after shipping. Hookah is amazing looking. I'll write a review later maybe on it with pics. Anyways, I called them up a few times, asked if they could ship it to my friends house I stayed at for a few days. They did, and they got the special order to me in like 7 days, i was really happy. Everything was packaged neatly, everything included, and everything quality.

With all my emails, they replied quickly and were really nice about eveerything. They definately just gained themselves a loyal customer, I really recommend them top anyone.

Overall, 11/10. went beyond perfect with such a long order process by me.

• 1 month later...
received my order from hookah life today
shipping was extremely fast (got shipped same day , at my doorstep 2 days later) , packaging was good and the product in excellent condition (ordered a 39" khalil maamoon). only minor thing is that the bowl that came with the hookah is a bit to small to fit on it . The customer service was quick to respond and solved the rpoblem the same day.

10/10 , can only recommend it wink.gif Edited by WURST

• 1 month later...
Ordered 12/10, Shipped 12/11, received 12/17
Service: 10/10

After a minor setback (green Khalil Mamoun Elzahbeia sold out, substituted red - website was updated promptly to note that green was out of stock), my order arrived today! Pipe was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition with the cleaning kit & tobacco. It is easily the best pipe that I have ever smoked from and I liked the actual design on the vase much better than the one pictured. Great vendor & fantastic product.