Al Qemah Review

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Al Qemah. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Al Qemah(flavour)

Al Qemah Apple:

Setup: 32'' egyptian, mya washable, ice water in base, two 3k coals
Cut: pretty fine cut, with a few stems here or there, but relatively consistent. Lots of juice!
Smell: I dont know how best to describe this, but it was an apple smell that had a more 'sophisticated' odor to it... a parallel to dark chocolate vs. milk chocolate. Definitely very good though.
Smoke: Very Very thick, with a really heavy buzz. the flavor was pretty earthy, which I enjoyed, kind of how nakhla gets that aftertaste after about half an hour. the apple came through very nicely though, and the flavor was quite smooth and enjoyable.
Overall: definitely not for the inexperienced smoker, the flavor is a bit more smokey, and the buzz is really strong. For someone looking for the next step up from nakhla, this is great stuff. My only complaint is the small selection of flavors to choose from.

8.5-9/10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Funny, I got some fairly new stuff in, but I threw the packaging out before I checked the date. Tasted fine though. SO...

Al Qemah Strawberry

Setup: 32" KM Hafa, small funnel bowl with glass scalli mod, water in base.

Appearance/smell: Fairly fine cut, juicy as hell, very candy strawberry. Yay biggrin.gif Couple logs, but they don't bother me.

Smoke: Nice and thick. Again, no complaints here. Nice ass buzz. I had to put my hose down for a while since I stopped smoking as often.

Flavor: Holy crap, it's strawberry! Had other people try it out and they said it tasted like cherry, but I'm ok as long as the flavor's in the general area of where it's supposed to be.

Overall: Quite happy. I use it as a mixer now so I don't die from the buzz. If you want a candy strawberry that'll knock you on your ass, get this!

10/10