Ok i just bought my hookah and it didnt come with hoses [img]http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] so im wondering what kind of hoses are good to buy, i was looking at the cobra hoses they look pretty cool.  Just give me some input. [img]http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Was this just purchased at a local shop?  If purchased online, it SHOULD come with a hose.. if that's the case, just call up the company and explain the situation.. they should send you a new one

Really now?  The local shops that I have seen all have hoses... Oh well... I'm currently useing clear tubing from Lowes... but that might very well change once I get my Stargate :D

haha, clear hoses. I would never have thought of that, I only use that tubing to water cool my computer.

But damn guys, its like 6 bucks for a hose, lol spend a few extra bucks
for something decent instead of 35cents per foot clear hose.

2.57 for 10 ft. of hose :D  but it's not because it's cheaper and I don't have to get anything shipped... it's also because I've had bad experiences with nastiness coming from possibly cheap hoses that come with hookahs...

Yeah, it's nice seeing the smoke moving till it fogs up or w/e :/  the only thing that makes me so mad about my hose is that especially now that I made a diffuser out of a disposable mouthpiece cover... the pull isn't as tight :/  Wish I could find a smaller diameter inside the tube

well, with the length of the hose, a smaller diameter would be better for my use... it is almost a labor trying to pull smoke when it feels like you aren't pulling anything.  I think this would actually make the smoke a little denser too

i'm doing an experiment with my hose... I bought a new hose, the size smaller and it goes right in my old one... I'm gona try to double layer it like that to get a smaller diameter... there'll be pics of my ghetto rigging tomorrow :P

I actually need a new one; cause when I wash mine I get a buncha red gunk coming out; clearly rusty on the inside (as someone here warned me).The clear idea is really cool; but I wouldn't want it to look cheap. Any ideas?Or where can I buy a good washable one?

Guest Abide
I currently have 5 mya hoses, one of the cheaper small short handle ones, one of the nicer longer hose short handle ones, the long handle and then two of the new wide hoses. And since i got the wide ones in none of the others have been out of the bag. I kid you not this thing is seriously about twice the diameter of the normal hoses ITS HUGE! The draw is super easy but it needs a nice large gasket just to go around it.

[quote name='Abide']And since i got the wide ones in none of the others have
been out of the bag. I kid you not this thing is seriously about twice
the diameter of the normal hoses ITS HUGE! The draw is super easy but
it needs a nice large gasket just to go around it.[/quote]

Where can I get a wide Mya hose?
Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind!  found 'em at hookahcompany.com.

TYLER

[quote name='Abide']I currently have 5 mya hoses, one of the cheaper small short handle ones, one of the nicer longer hose short handle ones, the long handle and then two of the new wide hoses. And since i got the wide ones in none of the others have been out of the bag. I kid you not this thing is seriously about twice the diameter of the normal hoses ITS HUGE! The draw is super easy but it needs a nice large gasket just to go around it.[/quote][quote name='Tangiers']Cymptom: buy one. I said so. They need a little tuning straight out of the gate, but then they are solid and smoke well and last a long time. [/quote]Ahhhh... maybe I'll have to buy both? I lean towards the Mya is because it's washable, but Tangiers: you said the Tundoras last long... are you able to wash them? Also I'm not sure I know what you mean about them needing a little tuning... EDIT: Also, does anyone know if there is any difference between the red and the blue besides the color? If not... what the hell. Why is blue always the special color!? I've been boycotting blue-jeans since the 6th grade, hoping that maybe some day the other color jeans will get some attention. But no Ehm... oh yeah, and just when I go to buy that sweet Khalil Mamoun hookah deal at hookahcompany.com, it's gone They still have the premium model... but another $40 for a Tangiers head... a [b]BLUE[/b] vase and a fancypants blue hose?Arg.