Exotic Imports / Exotica Brand / Exotica Coal - Facts And Truth

Dear Loyal Exotica Lovers,

How are you all? This is the owner of Exotica Brand including the Exotica Square Hookah Finger Coals. I do not post allot of messages on any sites due to the fact that we are extremely busy and working on many new products but I wanted to clarify a few things. Recently, it has come to my attention allot of rumors going around regarding Exotica Coals and here is the TRUE facts about "Exotica Brand". We work very hard to keep Exotica a Top Quality Brand and want to make the public aware of the truth and facts.

1- Exotica Finger Coals were part one of one of many upcoming new items. We are working on many new items including Quicklites, Silver Japanese Coals, and more.

2- Exotica is not shutting down as heard online and we are no where close to shutting down. We can thank all of you for that and always hoping to make everyone happy. We do our best to test our products on daily basis and always try to improve. We have had a small batch of bad coals last month but we have pulled those off the shelves and we have destroyed that batch. Exotica is back to normal. We are in the works of even improving the coals we currently have. People thought that might be impossible but we are working on it and our tests show positive results. We apologize everyone who ran into one or 2 of that bad batch but there were only a few bad cases that made it out of our warehouses before we caught the problem due to our daily testing.

3- Exotica is working on its line of very unique line of hookahs, Exotica Hookah Tobacco and Molasses and other Hookah Products.

4- Exotica has a PATENT AND TRADEMARK on all of its products. If you see any copies or fakes of any of our products, please feel free to email us urgently at info@exoticimportsusa.com. We do give rewards to the reporter if the party is prosecuted. Please be aware that we also own Patents and Trademarks for our male and female mouth pieces / Tips as well.

5- Currently, Exotica has 5 warehouses and growing. Three in USA totaling10,000sq ft, one in China 70,000 sq ft and one in Syria 40,000 sq ft. We are working on building relations and opening warehouses worldwide.

6- If you ever see anything suspicious about Exotica, please contact us at once.

7- We have many distributors nationwide and growing daily. If you ever have any concerns or suggestions regarding our products or questions, please contact Gabriel at gabriel@exoticimportsusa.com

Hope this clarifies everything. We are unique and will remain unique as Exotica owns the Patents of the shape and can not be copied. Exotica uses all natural wood and production process is kept a huge secret to keep away from competition. We have had a few companies try producing hookah square coals and they have failed... Thank you for all of your support and looking forward to hearing from all of you in the near future. Happy Holidays and a Great 2008!

Management
Exotic Imports USA

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 26 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey can you give any word on the bad batches of coal that have been circulating?

How are you? Yes, we did have a small bad batch that did go around a month ago and seems that a few customers have received it prior to it being pulled off of our shelves. We are fully aware of the problem and have resolved the issue. We appoligize for the problem and that is why we joined all the forums to have all of you as our eyes and ears. If you ever see any issues, please ask us, email us and we will gladly answer your concerns. We have read the negative thread and wish it never got to that point. We are officially here to solve all the problems.

What we have done to resolve issue:
We now have a testing method. We test 10 cases per pallet we have in stock prior to it leaving our warehouses. What happened to the last bad batch was that our container hit a typhoon on the way from china and the top layer of the container hit moisture. Our coal comes from Syria and is Natural Wood. Then it ships to China where it is compressed and sent to USA.

We have put asside the remainder of that container in full and since then we have received 2 new containers and started distribution. Good News. We have found a new and better way to make the coals which will make them better than they ever have been. That batch will arrive in about a month or so. I will keep everyone posted. Till then, you shall have no worries. The coal is back to normal and that bad batch is not being distributed.

Feel free to email us at ay time at info@exoticimportsusa.com with any questions or concerns. Thank you

Gabriel
Management
Exotic Imports USA

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Dec 26 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are obviously out and they cant bring em back unless they do a full recall. It isnt really worth it if it's just a few bad cases.

There were a total of about 30-60 cases of 12 which were sold in the complete USA markets. Not saying that all were bad but some of that was bad. Thank you

Just as I said, a few bad cases out of 30-60 isnt that bad of an average. Yea, its gonna make a few people angry, you might want to address their issues directly. They now have a bad image of Exoticas and the best thing you can do is take their bad box and exchange it with a good box and or encourage your vendors to do so.

We spoke to Gabe of this matter also. We distribute exoticas and we pulled a random box from one of the new cases and sure enough they smoke like a forst fire. They held together great smoked clean and are as tasteless as always. I did hear there was a bad batch so hail to Gabe/ exotica for standing behind his products, and asking dealers to also try them out and make syre we all have good coals.

QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Dec 26 2007, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am glad that I sell their products they have always taken care of me. I am glad he posted to let everyone know the facts from him direct.

Thanks

Bubba

PS: I love exoticas also tongue.gif

One thing everyone that is using exoticas do not start to smoke with them until the coal is gray all the way around otherwise yes you may get a little bad flavor but thats with any style of a coal. I always wait for the whole coal to be gray and then start to smoke.

Thanks
Bubba