Juice In The Base And In The Ash Tray?

So this maybe a dumb question but I've been smoking nothing but Rosetta Vanilla for the past week or so b/c thats what I have on hand and before buying other brands I wanted to get the heat management thing right with what I had. I have an odd thing happening that I've NEVER seen happening at my hookah bar so I don't know if its normal or not. This rosetta is REALLY juicy which I guess is good however there is so much juice it is actually running into the vase and making the water blood red. It is also seeping out from the bowl into the ashtray. Is this normal? I know the funnel bowl is designed to keep the juices but I've never seen this happen so I'm just curious.

its normal. no matter now tight your head gasket is, the shisha liquid is some viscous stuff and will find a way to drip when enough builds up. Thats one of the few drawbacks to an Egyptian style head. Don't worry about it.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 25 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its normal. no matter now tight your head gasket is, the shisha liquid is some viscous stuff and will find a way to drip when enough builds up. Thats one of the few drawbacks to an Egyptian style head. Don't worry about it.

wait...so whats the difference between egyptian and say...a syrian?

QUOTE (cabanapatio @ Oct 24 2007, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 25 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wait...so whats the difference between egyptian and say...a syrian?

good question!...... I don't know.... but I would like too lol