Package Here.. Already.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Order from MNH arrived!

Okay, before the the pictures commence.. I have a few questions.

1. Does the lucids need acclimating? I haven't opened them up yet so I'm not sure how they smell.
2. Can I acclimate with the air conditioner on?
3. How should I pack the lucids? Like OG Tangiers? Or like the normal AF's and whatnot?

4. The small phunnel I got is the same as my medium from thehookah, what now?

Ok done.

So here now the pictures..

Shout out to GNR! Yeah, it WAS 3k.. not 4.5k.. calculated wrongly.. and well, you have a really good memory there.. tongue.gif

And also big thanks to MNH! Customs didn't came calling!

So there you go..

End.

Nice order! Lucid needs no acclimation. If you move up to the regular tangiers, i'm not sure about acclimating with the A/C on, I assume you're supposed to acclimate it in the conditions you'll smoking in.

QUOTE (Doubon @ Dec 2 2008, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice order! Lucid needs no acclimation. If you move up to the regular tangiers, i'm not sure about acclimating with the A/C on, I assume you're supposed to acclimate it in the conditions you'll smoking in.

i opened up the raspberry and it didn't smell right, so im gonna let it acclimate.

Nice one Mod! Lemme know how the Laya pear is! Looking for a good cheap pear shisha.

And yeah my memory astounds rolleyes.gif

Super glad for you that customs missed the package, especially with the size of the order. That must be a huge relief.

QUOTE (SmoKingSynergy @ Dec 2 2008, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone else notice that the exp. date on the Layalina Pear that they sent was 01/2008? Is that normal for someone to pay full price on an expired product?

Heh, didn't noticed that.. Well I guess I'll know how it is once I've smoked it.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Dec 2 2008, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice one Mod! Lemme know how the Laya pear is! Looking for a good cheap pear shisha.

And yeah my memory astounds rolleyes.gif

Super glad for you that customs missed the package, especially with the size of the order. That must be a huge relief.

Yeah, the package was actually detained when it arrived in my country.. but then they just let it through a day after.

Guys, i know this could be kind of a lol material but would acclimating the tangiers like this:

work?

I wanna leave em out all night but I just don't like the thought of leaving them all bare like that with the dust and all.

QUOTE (modisess @ Dec 2 2008, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, i know this could be kind of a lol material but would acclimating the tangiers like this:

work?

I wanna leave em out all night but I just don't like the thought of leaving them all bare like that with the dust and all.

I don't think there's enough air circulation to properly acclimate it there. Spread it out over a piece of foil. Anything that gets in it (dust, etc.) will just burn off when you start smoking it.

QUOTE (voski @ Dec 2 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is definitely a medium phunnel I have the exact same one. You don't need to acclimate lucid at all and you can pack it just like AF.

Woops disregard what I said earlier. It's Lucid, so you shouldn't have to acclimate it. If for some reason it tastes particularly funky, try acclimating it for an hour or so, but otherwise it's good to go right out of the bag.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Dec 2 2008, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (voski @ Dec 2 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is definitely a medium phunnel I have the exact same one. You don't need to acclimate lucid at all and you can pack it just like AF.

Woops disregard what I said earlier. It's Lucid, so you shouldn't have to acclimate it. If for some reason it tastes particularly funky, try acclimating it for an hour or so, but otherwise it's good to go right out of the bag.

Yes this is true. My juicy peach tasted better than my friend's when he just opened his bag and packed it. Mine had been open for a while and it did taste more juicy!

Congrats! To make your AF last longer you can try mixing it with Nakhla smile.gif

PS: How much was shipping? ohmy.gif Edited by erufiku

QUOTE (erufiku @ Dec 2 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats! To make your AF last longer you can try mixing it with Nakhla smile.gif

PS: How much was shipping? ohmy.gif

$68 using EMS.

Okay, smoking Lucid BGB now, 2 cocos on this medium phunnel. Not much flavor, any help?

QUOTE (modisess @ Dec 2 2008, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$68 using EMS.

Okay, smoking Lucid BGB now, 2 cocos on this medium phunnel. Not much flavor, any help?

Have you tried adding more coals/a windcover?

How's the smell?

Are you getting little/lots of smoke?

QUOTE (modisess @ Dec 2 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$68 using EMS.

maybe you underpacked? or your hose might be retaining old flavors and killing the bgb...

Despite what alot of people say, I've found that lucid gets alot better with acclimation. The Blue Gum Ball I had (Before it was smoked sad.gif) improved 10 fold as far as flavor was concerned so it might be worth a try if you're still having some trouble. Looks like a delicious order btw. Enjoy! Edited by vin13

QUOTE (erufiku @ Dec 2 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (modisess @ Dec 2 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

$68 using EMS.

maybe you underpacked? or your hose might be retaining old flavors and killing the bgb...

Maybe i had underpacked, should i pack it like OG tangiers next time? Thinking of trying the passionfruit next.

QUOTE (vin13 @ Dec 2 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Despite what alot of people say, I've found that lucid gets alot better with acclimation. The Blue Gum Ball I had (Before it was smoked sad.gif) improved 10 fold as far as flavor was concerned so it might be worth a try if you're still having some trouble. Looks like a delicious order btw. Enjoy!

Yeah, I've let the lucids acclimate for a few hours now. The raspberry still smell like like pure tobacco and burnt.. And it's been i think 9 - 11 hours since i've started acclimated it?