Super Mint

Ok heres what i did.
3 sprigs of mint in 500ml of well vodka in a blender for 3 mins. Let the stuff sit for a while. Then i brew some pepperment tea. I combined all of that into the base. In the head I packed a bowl of SB winter fresh.

With out lighting the coals I took a breath, it was so dam minty I couldn't take a full hit.

I haven't lit the coals yet, but I'm excited.

I'll tell you guys how it turns out. laugh.gif

All right guys I lit the coals and it was strong.

The intake had a burning sensation, not from harshness, but from the intense mint flavor. It was so strong that my buddy and I couldn't take a full breath. Then the exhale was the SB Winter Freash flavor. It mint flavor through and through. We stoped smoking it after 40 mins, it was too strong. laugh.gif Edited by olooko

QUOTE (olooko @ Nov 16 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok heres what i did.
3 sprigs of mint in 500ml of well vodka in a blender for 3 mins. Let the stuff sit for a while. Then i brew some pepperment tea. I combined all of that into the base. In the head I packed a bowl of SB winter fresh.

With out lighting the coals I took a breath, it was so dam minty I couldn't take a full hit.

I haven't lit the coals yet, but I'm excited.

I'll tell you guys how it turns out. laugh.gif

Lol nice. Let us know how bad it puts you on your bum! tongue.gif

When we smoke mint, we usually take life savers and crush them up / mix them into the base water. Really good taste, cool on the throat.

Bet it wasn't minty as the shisha I had today. I was doing some test batches today for my shisha making guide and on one of them I accidently dropped the flavoring bottle into the mix and tons of concentrated mint flavoring dipped into the shisha. I was like hmmm let me smoke that.... Most mint out of shisha I've ever had, way more than it needed to be. Edited by RayVer