Smoked Shisha Without Coals...

Well we gone an done it...Me and my friend were smoking and we ran out coals. Tons of shisha but no coals and nowhere near to get them from. I purchased a tobbaco heater awhile back but never got it to work, always burned it or not enough heat, so I just use it as a coal heater. Then I decided hey lets give it another shot. So we packed a bowl in the phunnel , then put the heat shield on. Put my tobacco heater/coal heater on top. Waited for a few minutes for it to heat up and guess what? It worked! Now it wasn't as good as coals but if your in a bind it worked pretty damn good. Decent sized clouds. Heres a pic. Btw I melted the handle on the heater so its kind of dangling there.
Edited by sdmopar

QUOTE (sdmopar @ Jul 16 2007, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well we gone an done it...Me and my friend were smoking and we ran out coals. Tons of shisha but no coals and nowhere near to get them from. I purchased a tobbaco heater awhile back but never got it to work, always burned it or not enough heat, so I just use it as a coal heater. Then I decided hey lets give it another shot. So we packed a bowl in the phunnel , then put the heat shield on. Put my tobacco heater/coal heater on top. Waited for a few minutes for it to heat up and guess what? It worked! Now it wasn't as good as coals but if your in a bind it worked pretty damn good. Decent sized clouds. Heres a pic. Btw I melted the handle on the heater so its kind of dangling there.

I'm open late, I sell charcoal.

Don't you work for Sinbad or something? I'm sure they sell coals, too.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 16 2007, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sdmopar @ Jul 16 2007, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm open late, I sell charcoal.

Don't you work for Sinbad or something? I'm sure they sell coals, too.

No I dont work for them...Thats good to know, only other place I knew of that would be open was fumaris, its was like 12 or 1. Definetly have to come down to your place and get a bowl of kashmir peach, I hear its delicious. What kind of coal do you carry?