The Wyteboy AMAZING reviews part 3!!

Holy mother of god. Cypress....I don't know how much to thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) HH Pineapple -
Wow. whoa. yikes. yum. I am speechless :)  Boo nakhla and the alwaha I have smoked.  the smoothness and density of this smoke was unreal to me, I couldn't believe it. Flavor was really good.  From the reviews I had read I expected this to taste like  a bite of pineapple.  It didn't really, but still tasted extremely good with a good strong fruit taste.  I think I made the holes a bit too big so some ash got in, I'll rate this an 8.5 right now, but it's probably a 10 and the -1.5 is my own fault.
2) I didn't think it could get better...then I smoked the HH MELON.  Oh dear sweet god of any religion.  The taste was AMAZING.  This literally did taste like cantaloupe. like..um..am I EATING this fruit right now?  Density and smoothness were incredible.  Absolute 10 and definitely something I will keep for myself as a tub of 250g whenver I decide to buy my own ma'assel.  SUch a relaxing and good smoke!
Going to dinner, later tonight I am gonna smoke the Fumari Watermelon and the HH strawberry.  Yes that's 4 bowls in one day, but I am sharing them all with one other person each time so isn't that like only smoking 2 bowls myself?  Plus like I said, i have Friday night as my last night this week to smoke before the lady comes and then I won't be able to smoke for like a week so gotta try as many flavors as possible now, right?!?! :)  Can't wait for later, I have been DYING to try the fumari watermelon :)
Later guys!

I forgot to comment in my rush on the ma'assel itself...Wow SUCH fine and small cut of ma'assel, SO different from the nakhla and alwaha....Not very wet at all, but that didn't seem to matter...wow what a smoke, omg! :)
Back later, prob way later, like 2am or so!

no thoughts on my reviews or of the flavors?? :(
I'll be back later tonight with reviews of fumari watermelon and probably HH strawberry as well...
Had some odd stomach pains right after the 2nd bowl earlier, i wonder if it was just too much hookah stuff too quickly, either way like I said, now will be a ton of smoking and later won't be haha.  For now the HH melon is absolutely in permanent possession!  HH pineapple I'd want to smoke again before I decide for sure but I did like it a lot.  I can't wait to taste the fumari watermelon, I think I'm gonna use the vivi wood coals with the fumari and a 3king with the hh strawberry but we'll see.

Smoked 2 more bowls tonight!  Man I am probably gonna take a break from now until when the gf leaves next wed or Thurs.
1) Fumari Watermelon - holy crap. does this stuff taste AMAZING. man. great smoke, very intense as I was warned. a  little strong on the smoke side for these lungs but nonetheless a great smoke with a FANTASTIC flavor and a decent, not too much buzz.  Absolutely the best smoke yet and would be in my permanent collection.
2) HH strawberry - maybe it was just cause I was so happy with the fumari but this was a bit of a let down.  very smooth smoke, decent strawberry taste to it but nothing phenomenal or great.
So you do things for the ones you love...I talked to the gf tonight and she isn't too pleased about the hookah thing...I know she would never tell me what to do perse...she is moving in at the end of the summer so if it is something that really, truly bothers her then it is not worth it to me to keep it around.  However, in the meantime I am gonna enjoy sampling the rest of Cypress' stuff. I believe I have 9 samples left to try, I already have done 4 and when did I get this stuff....oh yeah, TODAY! LOL!  I am gonna probably take a break til next week, but I could also see myself smoking another bowl or two tomorrow or Thursday.
As of now, if I keep it as an occasional thing for relaxation, I would absolutely keep the Fumari watermelon and the HH melon on hand.  Btw, I used 2 Vivi coals on the fumari and it reallllly got going...Had 1 on originally and not enough smoke so added a 2nd.  Any input? :)

p.s. have yet to try any of the AF so I am very excited to try the AF cherry, plum, coconut, etc.  I have heard AF requires very little heat...should i use one wood coal? one 3king? one lemon wood? etc?

Hi there
 Nice reviews man, keep up the good work. In regard to ur question about AF, from my experience i would say one 3 kings piece or 1 Large sized lemon wood coal would be enough, coz it requires less heat than most other brands. Last time i smoked al fakher i used one cube of coal (alali brand - Its an Australian made hookah coal brand) and literally on the SECOND puff i had a nice thick white smoke goin. the funny thing is it has always maintained a consistently smooth flavor for AT LEAST one hour without any burn, which is why its one of my better brands. But thats just my experience, i guess it could depend on different factors (type of hookah for example) so it could b different for you.
Seeya later
Nidal105

Wow I can understand now why you have a sore throat. You might want to
try the strawberry again. Fumari watermelon overpowers other flavors if
you did not clean you hookah good. I mean real good.  Especially the
hoze. I ruined a bowl of AF cola because i smoked it after the
watermelon. I am glad you apreciated your stuff.  TC

heck yeah I appreciate it Cypress! :)
Gotta run to work now but thanks again!  I won't be smoking tonight.  I'll either review some more flavors tomorrow night or late next week, we shall see :)

haha true!
I figured I would take a break til next week but these next few days of NBA playoffs preparation is going to absolutely break me at work, so I might just have to hit the hookah with a friend tomorrow night :)

OK so I know I said I'd take a break, but I lied. today at work was so friggin stressful I could barely breathe and the weather was SO GORGEOUS today so I brought my hookah voer to my friend's apt.  Let me tell you, he has a balcony and it was SO nice to sit outside and relax with him and smoke. As a few of you know, I have sort of slightly questions my hookah purchase in recent days, my ability to set it up right, etc.  Today was amazing.
we smoked AF Cherry. THANK YOU CYPRESS, good god do I love AF.  The cut was more like Alwaha than it is like HH which was so fine and dry, unlike any other maassel I have seen.  This smoked SO well for about 40-45 minutes with a phenomenal smoothness and not necessarily a BOLD cherry flavor but more of a slight cherry flavor with a VERY simple just fruity taste that was very good.  It smelled however a ton like grenadine or those cherries at bars.  This smoke was amazing.  Just as good as the fumari watermelon but for very different reasons.  This was minimal to zero buzz, very relaxing, very smooth, just amazing.
And btw, I think i have decided, i actually LOVE 3kings. am i weird? The smoke was solidly thick for almost the entire smoke, I didn't taste any coal flavor added and it was so much less messy and annoying than the lemon wood or even the vivi.  The heat seemed pretty evenly spread around throughout the bowl as it smoked well constantly with no burn.  The other coals I find the smoke is very up and down and up and down, but this was a very even smoke.  Do 3kings tend to burn very hot or very NOT hot?  Wondering how using 1 3kings with fumari or HH would smoke differently than just the 1 I used today with AF.  Next time I think I will try using it in 2 1/2 pieces, 1 on each side of the bowl.  With the next AF bowl I smoke ( a friend is visiting from nyc tomorrow nigh so I will probably end up smoking AGAIN :)), I plan on using 1 vivi or 1 lemon wood just to see if the smoke is much different.
Either way AF Cherry is definitely something I would keep on hand always for the occasional smoke.  Thanks Cypress, also check your PM!  Others' input or thoughts on AF cherry?

also was looking at bnn's site...After I am done with Cypress' stuff I plan to order AF strawberry and GS AF esk apple and strawberry as well, just 50g packs to try them, as well as some more 3kings.
I was wondering if anyone has tried AF pineapple or apricot or cantolupe, I am very intrigued with as good as the cherry was and I assume the rest of these AF flavors are, about those 3 flavors from AF...anyone tried em?

then I will have tried all the premium stuff that I want to, except Romman strawberry and peach, but I can live with having AF as my mainstay :)
With as smooth and soothing as the AF cherry was today, I wonder if the type of smoke the fumari watermelon was is something i'd want to smoke frequently...though it was so enjoyable, just very different - big time intense but very good nonetheless. sleep time now, talk to you guys later, thanks again cypress, man that af cherry was awesome!

tried a bowl of AF coconut tonight (figured one last smoke before I won't be for 5-6 days)
It was good. Really smooth smoke..I am beginning to think though I may not like smoking coconut as much as I like eating it...Not sure and I definitely have enough left to smoke another bowl or two of it after I am done with everything else.
For now I would rate this a 7-7.5 for good smoothness, smoke density (I used 2 1/2 lemon wood coal pieces, still not as good as the 3 kings I think but I need to use them sometime, right?), and also a pretty solid coconut flavor.  However, I can't see myself smoking this instead of the hh melon fumari watermelon or af cherry so far, so i prob wouldnt keep this around constantly....
Well working 13 hrs tomorrow and then the gf is in town so I may not be on the forum for a few days. Hope you guys all take care!

Hey, great reviews Wyteboy! 

Its good to hear that your really enjoying all this new massell.
Al-Fakher is for the most part really great tasting stuff, although it
doesnt smoke as thick as I would like it to with 3 Kings coals.
Al-Fakher is still awesome for great flavor though.

Good to hear that the HookaH HookaH is being enjoyed as well. I'm
really curious about that stuff myself.  At the moment I don't
have much cash to spend on massell as just spent my first two paychecks
from my new job on DDR related stuff (RedOctane Afterburner metal dance
pad = $255,  used PS2 = $100, Fliptop conversion kit to play
Japanese games = $40, Japanese version of DDR Extreme $75, Partical
board to put under the dance pad to play on carpet = $20. Grand total :
$490 ) .

But at some point I'm really going to have to try HookaH HookaH. For now I'm more than content with my Nakhla though

I'm starting to get off topic though... what I mean to say is, "Your
reviews are going really well and its good to see your learning a lot
about what you like and dont like."

The only tip I could possibly offer you, from one reviewer to another, is...

"Write your review while you are smoking the massell"

That way you wont have to try and remember exactly what the smoke
tasted like or how strong the buzz was if you were to write a review
later. I find that you can be a lot more descriptive about the flavor
and whatnot when your actually tasting it at the same time your writing
about it.

But in any case, you must find your own style of reviewing. Just thought I'd let ya know your doing a great job.

Thanks ZJZ!
I will start reviewing again mid-late next week probably once the gf leaves!
I have 7-8 flavors left I think and I'm gonna give AF pineaplle and HH strawberry both a re-test with a 3 king once I'm done trying the new flavors!  I am planning like in a week or so to order a 50g of AF straw and GS AF straw and esk apple....any other GS AF flavors I should consider? Plus a box of I think 100 3 King :)
Happy smoking everyone!

Wyteboy - can you postpone having your gf visit until your finished with the reviews... I want to see what you think of the other flavors in comparison with the AF!!!!!
I think I'm going to buy some AF strawberry (I have some coconut already that I really like, and want to mix it with the strawberry per Cypress' advice)!