Hello From Va

I've been lurking for a few weeks now, so it's past time I introduced myself. I'm currently living in southwest Virginia near the mountains, where the hookah is surprisingly popular. Two of my roommates bought a Mya QT at a local shop back in September, and that's when I really got started on the hookah.

We smoked a lot in the first few months while it was nice out. Our smoking went down a lot when it got cold (we've never smoked inside our place), but now that it's getting nicer, our smoking frequency is getting back up to every few days.

Since I'm moving to a different area of the state in about two months, I decided it was time to get myself a pipe a few weeks ago. I went with a sky blue Mya Bambino, which we tested out last night, despite it being just above freezing. She smokes wonderfully. Thanks to everyone who reviewed the Bambino on the forums!

Along with the Bambino, I got Romman Pineapple, Romman Raspberry, and Al Waha After Nine shisha and some 3 Kings coals. I'm looking forward to trying out the After Nine and learning how to blow rings as the weather gets warmer here. I'm hoping to take the Bambino with on some hikes in the next few weeks, if the weather warms up. Can't wait to try some mountaintop smoking.

Edit: added pic of my setup
[attachment=200:IMG_4701__Large_.JPG] Edited by bolt in blue