Hello....complete Newbie Here

Hello! I have been lurking here for a month or so and ended up buying a hookah package and am going to give this whole hookah thing a try. I have only smoked a herbal hookah (at Paymon's in Vegas) and am looking forward to getting my package in the mail. I want to thank all of you who have been here a while for allowing access to the discount codes. I was able to save 15% and thank you for that! I can't wait until my hookah arrives and I get to try it out. I have a pretty good sized cigar collection but am ready to try something new. I look forward to sharing my hookah experiences and getting to know some of you.

Chris aka Hammerhead

QUOTE (Hammerhead @ Apr 2 2007, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello! I have been lurking here for a month or so and ended up buying a hookah package and am going to give this whole hookah thing a try. I have only smoked a herbal hookah (at Paymon's in Vegas) and am looking forward to getting my package in the mail. I want to thank all of you who have been here a while for allowing access to the discount codes. I was able to save 15% and thank you for that! I can't wait until my hookah arrives and I get to try it out. I have a pretty good sized cigar collection but am ready to try something new. I look forward to sharing my hookah experiences and getting to know some of you.

Chris aka Hammerhead

Welcome man,

Pull up a chair & grab a hose! biggrin.gif

Tell us where you got your package and what hookah you went for!

Also review the vendor in the vendor subforum's !

JD