THE WYTEBOY REVIEWS PART 2!!!!!!

thanks zjz!  Assuming Cypress' stuff comes tomorrow, I am gonna head over to a friend's house with a few flavors and the lemon wood, vivi wood and 3kings and just see what works best.
I really hope to get a much better experience with the stuff I am about to get. I am a feeling a little discouraged in my ability to set stuff up properly, and I was SO excited to lol :(
Happy smoking everyone, you can expect some reviews from me tomorrow night!! :)

p.s. I do find it wierd that almost everyone says 3kings is bad and adds a bad taste but you, I think one of the most experienced smokers on this forum, uses them exclusively! I guess it's all about personal preference ;)

[quote name='ZooJohnnyZETA'] the only coal I use is Three Kings. I'vetried a lot of different brands and I just like Three Kings the best.To me they taste completely neutral and add no flavor whatsoever to thesmoke.  [/quote] [quote name='wyteboy']p.s. I do find it wierd that almost everyone says 3kings is bad and adds a bad taste but you, I think one of the most experienced smokers on this forum, uses them exclusively! I guess it's all about personal preference ;)[/quote] I have same experiences with the 3Kings coals, I love them. If you handle them good they bearly add any bad flavor to your smoke. I mean, one has to light them while holding them with a tong and wait till the whole coal is glowing. Than you put it on the foil. Because, if you put the coal on the foil and you light it while laying on the foil, a small part of the coal which touches the foil will not glow through and one will have bad taste throughout the whole smoking session. But if you let it glow through, the 3Kings are fantastic.Another theory why I think I love them is: My first year of hookah smoking I used only 3Kings, and I think I got so used to the little taste which they add, that I miss it when I take other coals Last years I tried a lot of different coal types but finally I always come back to my 3Kings. One exception: This nour coals are superb, whenever heat is not so easy to control as with the 3Kings. They give a good heat for a big bowl of tobacco and they add just 0 bad taste to your smoke. For special occasions I always take the nour coals. groetjes, tobbsman