Seems Like The Wh Would Want Pelosi To Go To Syria

Nancy Pelosi is going to visit Syria. The Whitehouse does not want her to. Funny thing about it is that they were all about sending people to Syria for "other purposes".
I think there are other reasons they do not want her to go. Seems they may know a little something about why we sent people there that were actually citizens of other countries. She may come back with some rather embarrassing information that Alberto still has not provided after promising he would get details back in a week after testifying.
Read as much of the first story as you want and then watch the video and this story will become a bit clearer.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/30/pel...trip/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4qyxZio5nQ#C98aTtGquFI

Word up Leahy Dog!

Seriously though, that was awesome. It's too bad the Dems waited until all this immeasurable damage has already been done before they grew a set of balls and stood up for REAL American values. Speeches like that could have done more good before we went to Iraq and threw our entire country down the shitter.

If you notice it was 3 days after they assumed control. And they wasted no time. They have been at the mercy of the repubs to even hold hearings. Democrats that had balls before the bush administration labelled obstructionists and since voters were blinded by ignorance it was working.
Leahy was the guy the Cheney told to fuck himself on the senate floor and those good ol family value repubs made excuses for him just like they always made excuses until GW's numbers took a dive.
So now Leahy is in the mood to fuck and he has an appetite for some rightwing ass smile.gif

But dems did speak their mind in plenty of the few hearings they had the chance to. Keep in mind that repubs kept those to a bare minimum.
I would like to see Gonzales, Bush, and Cheney sent to Syria to be honest. From everything I can tell they have committed war crimes. At times I think it was just due to none of them being able to actually do the jobs they were put there to do.
Everything from FEMA, the war planning, the VA care, and even replacing US attorneys they have shown complete incompetence. So many people placed in key positions like Brown at FEMA was political favors and not qualifications.
Why has it taken 5 years to figure out how and if to try enemy combatants? Talk about dragging shit out these guys are the kings of inefficiency.

I see all these republicans complaining nowadays and they were the ones that empowered these idiots. Dems that did speak out got the Dixie Chick treatment. So I would not blame Leahy for not complaining like that this whole time. I would blame people that were too damn stupid to listen.
The dems were the ones pressing for FISA trials and oversight while the repubs were trying to assure everybody that the bush administration could be trusted and "how dare" anyone question their judgement.
Bush had the closest thing to a dictatorship until just recently. Now he is getting it broke off in that ass.

How did this guy go from being so perfect to 100% flawed? The answer is he had his enablers propping him up. We weren't even supposed to question the results of the fatally flawed 2000 election Sore/Loserman ring a bell?
I have a pretty good memory for their bullshit in pretty good detail... and they suck.