Rings Etc.

sabsz

QUOTE (The King @ Mar 26 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, well.... I can kind of do it if I blow a good ring then snap in front of it, I know it sounds wierd just try it, it makes a heart shape

infront of it from below or dead on? also post some pics that would be soo sick

QUOTE (The King @ Mar 31 2007, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God damnit! I tried a lot tonight and could never get one good in a poic... sorry, but let me know if you get it

Lol thanks for trying, ill do it once i have a session with someone that owns a camera. I had one a while ago but i had to sell it for more hookah supplies.

im pretty sure you snap on the bottom of the O. the snap displaces the air causing a really tiny vacuum so the smoke around it gets pulled in slightly. my friend does it all the time.

sweet i try both ways when i get my 26" comet, and i will also try this other method i heard, where you do the same thing as you would with regular rings except you push out your bottom lip a little further than it would normally be leaving the top lip as is. Has anyone heard of that method or tried it? I tried it outside witha cigar and i though i saw almost something that could have been hearts if it was thicker smoke and indoors.

QUOTE (teox @ Apr 2 2007, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im pretty sure you snap on the bottom of the O. the snap displaces the air causing a really tiny vacuum so the smoke around it gets pulled in slightly. my friend does it all the time.

I think it depends which way your hand is, one way it should push air, the other it will pull air. I always head that I't does it because you push air from the top with forms the ring into a heart

I have to try the snap method when my lungs and throat get better... I'm not smoking cigs again...

Anyways how I do hearts is shoot a ring out and then quickly shoot a ring right along side of it so they hit each other. It forms a heart that way. I'm thinking the snap method works much easier, but give mine a try ha.

QUOTE (Altron @ Apr 4 2007, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to try the snap method when my lungs and throat get better... I'm not smoking cigs again...

Anyways how I do hearts is shoot a ring out and then quickly shoot a ring right along side of it so they hit each other. It forms a heart that way. I'm thinking the snap method works much easier, but give mine a try ha.

Hmm...your way sounds harder than snapping, but i mean ill try all the different methods posted and see which one works best for me.