Al Waha Reviews

I got my ten boxes of Al Waha today, socialsmoke got them sent into Canada without me paying duties had I known this I would have splurged and bought Al Fakher to try Premium for the first time....
Anyways...I went and tried the first two flavours, Peach and Cola, am now buzzing like crazy (two bowls on my own in a row is just a tad too much for me especially now that I've quite cigarettes a few weeks ago) but figured I might as well review them
Peach:
 I decided to smoke first because right when I opened the box the peach was smellable above all other flavours and it smelled amazing. When i opened the box, the smell became very strong, not like real peaches but very much like the Fuzzy Peach gummy candy. The massel was orange in colour, more coarse then Nakhla but fairly typical for Al Waha. The smell was slapping me in the face, it was so strong that my mom who was working in the next room said she could smell it....
I lit it using one layer of aluminum foil and one coal....the first few hits were amazing, tasted exactly as it had smelled, very strong etc. Sadly, the tobacco then started burning a bit despite the fact that I had put very few holes in the foil and only filled the bowl half....so I had to break the coal in half and use only a half a coal. I then got very thick sweettasting smoke again but the very pure non-burning flavour that I had for the first few htis never came back
There was little buzz, it was a very smooth smoke and I enjoyed it a fair bit. Generally I'd give it a 9 out of 10, since from the limited selection of non-premium tobaccos I have smoked it was one of the better ones. It's definitely a smoke I will enjoy in the future and maybe even buy a 250 gram pack of...

Now on to the Cola: the box smelled relatively strong like coke but not the blow-your-mind-away smell that the peach had had. It smelled more like cola candy (if anyone knows the German Haribo gummy coke bottles, tha's what it was like) with a lemony hint to it.
The cut was even coarser then the peach and very very wet, I mean dripping in molasses. I could hardly get the foil unwrapped it was so wet.
On to the smoke, having learned from the Peach I used two layers of foil and even less holes and now one coal was just right. In all fairness, I did smoke this right after the Peach and being my second bowl may have impacted my enjoyment but flavour wise I didn't get very much from this. There was a slight hint of coke when I tried nosehits but smoking it normally I merely tasted the lemon.
The buzz from this was strong and I mean STRONG, despite the fact that the smoke was smoother, but this may have something to do with it being my second bowl. I have a bit of a headache now which I'm not enjoying too much.
I had been looking forward to the cola a lot and must say it was a disappointment, since given that cola is an artificial flavour to start with you'd think they could match it better. In the future I will try mixing it with cherry to see if it's any better.
I'd give this flavour a 6/10 since it was a smooth smoke and I'm not quite sure how much fo my disappointment is attributable to it being my second bowl...I won't be buying more of this flavour though
I still have Five Star, Lemon, Cherry, Strawberry, Mint, Apple, Double Apple and Coconut to review but for today I'm good
If there are any things I'm missing in my reviews I'd appreciate feedback since with school drawing to an end I will  probably be smoking more and reviewing more in the next few months....I just figured for all of us who can't afford premium, it might be nice to have some reviews of non-premium tobacco

As always the more elaborate you in the review we get more of a
feel as to what it might taste like. This was definately great review. If
you want a good cola i suggest AF. Its great. As far as the peach I
might be initerested in trying it. I was real impressed with Fumari so
that may be hard to be since its a tart peach taste as opposed to a
sweet peach.

Thanks...I have heard only good things about Fumari peach and if you're into tart peach then Al Waha may not be quite for you...it is definitely sweet taste (maybe with a slight hint of lemony sour) exactly like peach candy and nothing like actual peaches....but it was still an enjoyable smoke for me....
As for the AF Cola, once i order Al Fakher sometimes this summer when I have the funds, Cola will definitely be one of the flavours since I've read so many good things about it...is it an authentic cola flavour to the point where it's almost like drinking coke?