6 Full 250g Tubs Of Al Waha

jhansengranger

Hey everyone, I just recently bought the 6 tubs of al waha and box of coal from steve on the forums, because I have never tried al waha before. Turns out, I dont really like it, its too much for me. All Ive really been smoking is starbuzz and smileys sexy shisha. I have these 6 flavors:
Fruit Mix, Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Banana.

I am pretty much just looking to trade for anything that isnt al waha. Maybe stuff i havn't tried before or maybe starbuzz or smileys sexy shisa. I took all of the shisha out of the bags and put it into the tubs, but all that ive actually smoked is one pinch of the fruit mix, as i mixed it into a bowl of other shisha. The rest are completely full, and i guarantee you will not notice the one pinch missing from fruit mix.

Note im willing to trade like 2 or 3 tubs for one tub of something i like, as i really dont want this al waha anymore. Hell, i may even trade like all 6 for one tub of SB.

Pm me or e-mail me at jhansengranger@gmail.com

I have some Nakhla Vanilla, I just opened up last night that I would be willing to trade for your strawberry...I've only used a very small amount of it, and it was opened last night...I like it, and it was good, could have been better if I acclimated it. I was gonna try that tomorrow, but before I go and use anymore of it, I figured I would see if you wanted to trade...let me know...cheers!

Ive been told by sambookamax that this must just be a bad batch, because hes had AW before and agrees it tastes horrible, so I wont be trading Grape and Fruit Mix anymore. Sorry sambookamax, I just thought that was how AW tasted. sad.gif

aaahhhh well ... ya win some, ya lose some, enjoy the vanilla smile.gif

yeah, I am just gonna be throwing away this whole thing, damn what a waste...bummer cuz I was really excited about trying the strawberry, that I have heard so many great things about!