BNN import & export

anyone order from BNN give me some idea of how long shipping takes? I'd like to order some from premium stuff from them soon to try and test out, but want to know how far in advance I need to order it from when i actually want to have it to be able to smoke :)

I've ordered from BNN -- it took 10-11 days to get the tobacco - but I got it from BNN yesterday via Fedex -- their shipment was slow, but phone support was good, the guy told me he was in another city thats why couldnt ship -- I think it's best to place a order over the phone, they were responsive over the phone, their online site is not that good - I don't think the e-mails work.
I got Mint, Double Apple, and Grape.
Well, I tried Grape - but I got no flavor - just felt like I was smoking tobacco without flavor -- why is that? Is it because of the pipe I have or the whole hookah setup -- I haven't used it in a while -  last time I used was about 8 months ago probably - I've had the hookah for about 3 years I believe.  I use to smoke it a lot when I first got it with friends -- my friend use to get this tobacco in like a small yogurt box type thing -- I can't remember the brand - but it use to be crushed very tiny -- and it was great - no buzz - only flavor -- well when smoking right now I hit a buzz that made me want to throw up - I felt sick the whole day -- how do I get rid of the buzz? Do I need a new pipe to get the flavor? I cleaned the whole hookah with water/soap --  I finally had to put in the mint to get any flavor -- but by that time my head was spinning so much I felt sick.
Any suggestions -- I want to taste the grape/apple flavor only -- but it seems like I can't get the taste I got about 2-3 years when I use to smoke with my friends -- I esp. can't remember what brand my friend brought from the mideast.