Tangiers F-line Kashmir F/s/t

CouchKing

I just got this new 250g package of Tangiers Kashmir F-line (smells soooooo amazing) in my recent order from mnhookah, but I've decided to wait a lil while longer until I start smoking Tangiers since I'm not a daily smoker and I've read that it's for the more experienced smoker.

I also have 250g of Tangiers Cocoa flavored premium tobacco that I'll add if the trade is worth while.

Both bags are 100% fresh and brandnew, unopened.

Price:

Tangiers F-line Kashmir 250g: $9 shipped.

Tangiers Premium Cocoa 250g: $9shipped.

Both for $15 shipped.

Trades: I really wanna try some Al Waha After Nine, or some Fumari Exotic Mango. Preferably unopened. I also want a Smiley bowl and screen biggrin.gif

Payment & Shipping: Payment is prefered through Paypal, and items will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. I do have lots of feedback as a seller on various forums and on eBay as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I still have the Cocoa sealed, but I was giving up on selling these so I let a friend smoke a lil bit of the Kashmir, probably like 20g at the most. Its just been sitting in a sealed tupaware container since then. If you wanna buy it still PM me and we'll work something out.

• 4 weeks later...