Mini Hookah Idea

Echo_419

I was planning on buying the mini hookah but would like to have a hose for it, I was thinking of going to the Home Depot and getting some plastic tubing that is a tad larger than the screw in mouthpiece and put the plastic tubing over it. then possibly give it a wider base with a cup coaster or something like that.

The reason I want a small one because it be nice to hide since I still live with my parents, but once I move out and buy a bigger one.

QUOTE (Echo_419 @ Feb 28 2007, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was planning on buying the mini hookah but would like to have a hose for it, I was thinking of going to the Home Depot and getting some plastic tubing that is a tad larger than the screw in mouthpiece and put the plastic tubing over it. then possibly give it a wider base with a cup coaster or something like that.

The reason I want a small one because it be nice to hide since I still live with my parents, but once I move out and buy a bigger one.

Heh, hey I'm almost 20 and I still live with my folks (yeah yeah, make your jokes but my college is 10 mins away so I'm gettin a free ride here tongue.gif ) but yeah, they don't even know I smoke hookah, but me and my friends 2 and 1/2 footer is coming in the mail tomorrow haha so I'm just going to set it all up and put it on the table and wait to see who says something first haha, it's going to be one of those classic parent things where I'm going to laugh the entire time.

Ahhh parents, they get over things quickly enough.

When I moved back in with the folks, i have a 3 footer... had it sitting out upstairs and my step dad was like WHY DO YOU HAVE A BONG and they've only refered to it as a bong

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Mar 1 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I moved back in with the folks, i have a 3 footer... had it sitting out upstairs and my step dad was like WHY DO YOU HAVE A BONG and they've only refered to it as a bong

Haha, jeez I'd be wanting to smack em if they kept on calling it that.

haha, im almost 20 myself and still live at home. but its cause they are leaving the country and leaving me the house. so Free house + free food = why leave?

But the joy of a hookah is outside of the initial burning of the coal (which if its fast like should be done outside) theres no real smell at all and the exhaled smoke goes away VERY fast, your idea of a mini hookah is functional at best. find a head shop they usually have hookahs for beginners there, get a small easy one and go from there (35 bucks).

I understand wanting to make your own but till you can leave the roost, get something for a good time dont want any accidents with coal on the carpet / housefire / prison / anal invasion.

Happy hookah-ing mate.

I would never smoke in the house unless I knew what I was doing, probably go up to the starbucks by my house or go to the cigar lounge and smoke there! Also a stoner chick in school tells me theres a store 5 mins from my place that sells bongs and pipes as well as hookahs so The day I turn 18 (4 days, March 8) I'll drive up there laugh.gif Edited by Echo_419

• 1 month later...
I am almost 20 and still live with my parents too... For me, it was more of a foot-in-the-door thing where I told them about Hookah, explained what it is and everything before I bought one, and then once I got one, everything was cool. They just don't want me smoking at the house, which is totally cool. The only thing is my mom always makes comments like 'I wonder if this is just a phase...' or 'Are you going to smoke that for the rest of your life???' which I usually just ignore...