Nautilus

shishboarder

The Nautilus, it comes with a hose, ceramic bowl (medium sized), hose (washable) plastic fish, tongs

Smoking it

Setup: 1 and a half 3 kings 30 mm coals or one 40 mm 3 kings quicklites

bowl of havana grape

water level 1 inch above stem

heavy duty aluminum foil with a 2 concentric circle hole pattern

Session: was honestly amazing, the first couple hits tasted like plastic because it was brand spanking new, but that quickly went away. nice thick billowy clouds perfect for blowing O's, and no harshness even when I got down to the last of the bowl, good flavor all the way through. always a smooth drag never hard to pull, however because of the bubbles in the base it pushes out the smoke through the hose even when not smoking, definately not a negative though. the only real downfall is that you have to plug it in and the cord gets in the way sometimes. 9.5/10

Aesthetics: As a visual piece, this hookah is top notch. the blue glowing light it gave off made a sort of smoky mystical aura around the base, which furthered the ocean theme of the hookah, made me feel like i was smoking 20,000 leagues under the sea! 10/10

overall this is currently my favorite hookah to smoke out of, its smooth, gets great clouds, and it doesnt hurt that the ladies like it too!

definately recommend it as a hookah for even the most seasoned vets