Never Again

Akkbar

I was smoking the other day with a friend of mine. I passed her the rainbow-colored cobra hose we were using. She puffed and passed it back. As I was puffing, she told me a story.

The day before, she went to her cousin's 13th 'family' bday party (as opposed to the party where all his friends were invited). She was wishing her cousin a happy birthday, and he said thanks, and proceded to talk about his other party with all his friends. My friend asked what they were going to do, and he said it was a rainbow party. She had never heard of this (and neither had I), and asked him to explain. Apparently, a bunch of girls are invited, and they all wear a different color of lipstick, like blue, green, red, etc. The object is for the birthday boy to collect a full 'rainbow' by getting a bj from each girl until he has all the colors. blink.gif

When she finished her story, I kinda just looked at her. My first thought was if his balls had even dropped yet and I started laughing. Her first thought was the rainbow colored cobra hose i had just removed from my lips.

So I promtly went inside, brushed my teeth, and got the least colorful hose i could find.

To this date, I have not used that hose.

Now excuse me, I have a party to plan.