Hookah hookah sampler(mathazar)

Okay,  maybe I'm being a little too kind to Fumari's new rendition of White Peach 

Allow me to recant my previous comments.

Flavor:  Tastes like Peach,  without any of the previous
soapiness from prior versions.  It's VERY tart,  not too
sweet. A little bitter but not too bad. 

Smoke:  Very smooth.  I'm using two Golden Coals,  and I'm getting voluminous smoke.

I've been smoking for 25 minutes,  and I'm getting LOTS of flavor
and smoke.  Does this White Peach taste like the original that I
smoked many months ago?  No! But it's not a bad smoke. 
Infact I quite like it.

When I first smoked this 30 minutes ago,  I was very impressed
because it tastes much better than previous encounters I've had with
it.  So I jumped the gun and gave it an ASTOUNDING score of

I must now recant my score and give it an 8.  It's very
good,  but not GREAT.  I still don't think you'll be
disappointed with it,  because it does have a strong Peach
flavor.  But,  it also has a slightly bitter taste to it that
I can't decide whether I like or not.

My next review will be Watermelon

Fumari Watermelon

Flavor:  Sweet,  a little bit tart,  tastes just like
I'm biting into a fresh piece of the finest Watermelon I've ever tasted.

Smoke:  Same as the White Peach.  2 coals = volumes of smoke.

Nose-hit:  WOW!!!

Score:  Definitely a 10

I wouldn't wait to order the Watermelon because it tends to leave their shelves QUICKLY!!!

[quote name='Reapermanx']sounds good i just wish i coulda dropped the 60 bucks
it would of cost to get the stuff to my door tomarrow. once i go and
order the 2 good fumari the only tobacco left on my to smoke list is
the fahker stuff anyone know a place that offers a good cheap fahker
sampler pack?[/quote]

I've got you covered on the Al-Fakher question Reapermanx!

The only place I ever buy my Fakher from is directly from the United States distributor at [url="http://bnnimportexport.com/index.cfm"]http://bnnimportexport.com/index.cfm[/url]

You can find a sample pack of almost every flavor from the standard and GS line of Al-Fakher.

The 50 gram packs range in price from $3 for the standard to $4 for the GS.

Hope that helps, and happy smokings

[quote name='Mathazar']Yes,  I've tried the Vanilla on a couple different
occasions,  and I must agree with Mo,  it really sucks. 
Same with the Cherry.

But,  Mo,  I'm going to have to disagree with you on the
Grape.  You're used to smoking the AF Grape which has a
grape/currant flavor to it.  I think H-H's Grape is very
good,  while being very subtle in flavor,  it has a distinct
Concord Grape smell & flavor to it.  It's not something I
smoke all the time,  but on occasion when I'm desiring something a
little different,  I'll reach for the Grape.[/quote]

I was talking about the fumari white grape. It really was flavourless when I had it. really really crap.

I haven't tried the hookahhookah grape, so can't comment

so they actaully carry fahker (not the GS) at my local store. Only a few flavors but im smokin cherry now and its doing something wierd to my tounge... I think the rommon is better then this stuff so far but the golden seal should be better and i order the white peacha nd the watermelon from fumari.

[quote name='Reapermanx']im smokin cherry now and its doing something wierd
to my tounge... I think the rommon is better then this stuff[/quote]

What is it doing to your tonge? When I smoked it the first time it
tasted like grenadine.  I even took a little bit of grenadine
after smokeking for about 30 minutes to verify the flavor. I have
smoked Romman Cherry too and my opinion was not as good as AF. But
everyone has different taste buds.

i actually discovered what it was last night... i have a cankersore and was using a topical anestetic(sp?) and im guessing somehow the smoke was carrying in some off it because later that night i accidentally licked it and was the same sorta feeling. It was kinda creepy. I need to stop playing halo 2 untill 5-6 in the morning then going to school from 10-6 cause it gave me the canker and it got me sick :(

Yeh they are a bitch its barely hanging in there a good nights sleep or 2 and itll be gone but u know halo 2 has completly and utterly consumed my soul. The fumari hookah tobacco should be here within a few hours... I cant wait to light the stuff up... Tonight in addition to carbombs hopfully well have3 hookahs with a total of 7 hoses goings with the fumari watermelon and white peach. and maybe ill try the AF cherry again this time without the wierd stuff in my mouth.

I will definatly do a review when the stuff arrives... appaerently "out for delivery" means that it has arrived at the local UPS place :(. So in theory it shall arrive today. I will have to have a disclaimer because im sick so stuff doesnt taste/smell the way it should. I tried the cherrry AF stuff again and it was much better then it was last time. It did give me a bad feeling in my chest and made me cough but thats because im sick :(. Im really missing the rommom sweet melon because thats the best smoke ive had yet but we have only had like 7 rommon flavors and thats the only premium stuff that ive smoked other then the AF cherry and mango I have but im sick which makes them worse my housemate and my friend both thought the cherry AF was really good. Im hoping to come home from class today to a package from fumari. If it doesnt arrive today then im not going to have anything new to smoke :(.

Well right now I'm smoking AF Double Apple and it's really good, 
though I like Romman much better.  And this morning I smoked one
bowl of Romman Strawberry, then went out for several hours,  and
when I returned my apartment smelled like Strawberry.  That stuff
is GREAT.  It's the closest thing to real Strawberries that I've
tasted 

I just got my order of hookah hookah vanilla, hazelnut, and strawberry. I smoked hazelnut earlier, smoking vanilla now, and will smoke strawberry later. I love the hazelnut, vanilla is good, but i have heard mixed things about strawberry. We will see!

ok and the fumaru watermelon and peach arrived....Coin flip told me to start with the water melonFumari Water Melon:Smell: Smelled like Watermelon flavored bubblegum. Really tasty smelling one of the best smelling tobaccos I have smelled. When i put my nose really close i get an alcohol smell. 10Tobacco: Very dry and fine leaves i havent seen a trace of a stem 10Smoke: With one golden coal there is a decent amount of smoke, a little less then what i have gotten with rommon using one coal and is the smoothest smoke ive ever gotten. 7Flavor: It is a little on the weak side but very very good. Tastes like watermelon bubble gum only a little weaker. I would give it 10 if it was only stronger so ill give it an 8 Ill try it with 2 coals later and see if that helps. I am also sick so i cant taste/smell very wellOverall: Excellent tho a little weak. If it was stronger it would be a perfect 10 but since it is a little weak ill give it a 9.

ok Im going to have to review this stuff again. I was eating wendys at the time and soon as i finished it started to taste much better(also added another coal) and the taste was much much much better. Tho i was finished smoking after that because im sick and couldnt keep smoking. If its as good a flavor as it was briefly after eating and before i stopped its a 9.5 or maybe a 10.